Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats strange, I got him in this morning at 7.9. Now I have 0.0 left, if he was 8.0 I couldn’t have got him.

Had 1.5, downgraded Martinez to Sanchez (+1m) and went Forss (5.4) to Antonio (7.9)

do the prices change at midnight England time? Good for you for grabbinghim in time!

Thats strange, I got him in this morning at 7.9. Now I have 0.0 left, if he was 8.0 I couldn’t have got him.

Had 1.5, downgraded Martinez to Sanchez (+1m) and went Forss (5.4) to Antonio (7.9)

Yeah they go up in price at 11.30 I think.

Annoying Lukaku got that second goal right at the end, but I still think doubling up on him and Ronaldo is too much sacrifice elsewhere.

Going to be really interesting to see what happens with West Ham assets now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be really interesting to see what happens with West Ham assets now.
Antonio is an easy hold I reckon, unless you’re worried about a price drop. ManU is a good game to miss and he can rest up those dodgey hamstrings.

Benrahma is a problem.

Antonio is an easy hold I reckon, unless you’re worried about a price drop. ManU is a good game to miss and he can rest up those dodgey hamstrings.

Benrahma is a problem.

I'd actually rather move Antonio because Bamford is such an easy sideways move pocketing a fair amount of value. Benrahma I'm happier to hold as a 6m asset who already has two big hauls. I guess Benrahma's minutes become a concern with Vlasic, but surely it won't be Benrahma going off for him every game with Fornals and Bowen not doing much more.

Also West Ham have Europa mid-week so surely Antonio plays that now with the suspension, so not much rest.

77 all out. Sitting at 24k so will drop a bit after DCL/Digne play.

Will definitely hold Antonio, just think he's too valuable.

Benrahma/Toney/Tsmikas - 1 of those will be gone, got a few options with each. Got 0.5 mil in the bank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back