Fremantle Dockers 2018/19 season watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Would that be freos best win last few years?
Fantastic result. It probably is, and let's not forget they trumped the Giants at Spotless Easter Saturday.

Just realised Walters had the opportunity to sink us at the Cattery in 2017 but missed right at the death. Two weeks in a row now he's won Freo the game.

Good on him I like Micky Dubbaya.

Fantastic result. It probably is, and let's not forget they trumped the Giants at Spotless Easter Saturday.

Just realised Walters had the opportunity to sink us at the Cattery in 2017 but missed right at the death. Two weeks in a row now he's won Freo the game.

Good on him I like Micky Dubbaya.

Yesterday, probably just the better of the two wins. GWS didn’t get more than 8 points ahead all game, whereas the Pies were out by 18 at one point. Plus we were coming off a 6 day break to Collingwood’s 8 day break. Plus it’s a win at the G.

We’ve only got home games against the Cats and Eagles left from sides in the current top 8.

It’s the two games against Port, the return against the Bombers and the Hawks in Tassie that will most likely define our season.

Given current form, we should be confident going in against the Demons, Swans, Blues, Saints and Doggies.

Yesterday, probably just the better of the two wins. GWS didn’t get more than 8 points ahead all game, whereas the Pies were out by 18 at one point. Plus we were coming off a 6 day break to Collingwood’s 8 day break. Plus it’s a win at the G.

We’ve only got home games against the Cats and Eagles left from sides in the current top 8.

It’s the two games against Port, the return against the Bombers and the Hawks in Tassie that will most likely define our season.

Given current form, we should be confident going in against the Demons, Swans, Blues, Saints and Doggies.

Demons have already left for Falls Creek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*s sake Pearce out for the year? Terrible news.

I'll be honest re Taberner. Yeah he was having an '' ok '' season. And one of his better one's, but I actually believe he *s up their system. I reckon they've been better and more functional now that he's sidelined.

Harsh But what I believe. Pearce though that's very bad as he was headed for ALL-AUSTRALIAN.

so impressed by the pressure Brayshaw has put on in 4th quarters this year, for a 19-yo coming back from a broken jaw. seriously gutsy kid
He's just fantastic.
Does so much more than stats could ever show. A bit of Tony Shaw about him. Is there at crucial moments and puts his body on the line.
So glad he's on our team. Just a bloody good footy player.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back