Game Day Fremantle vs Carlton - Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plug for my buddy Sam, hope he gets a game on Sunday.
We need a deep forward pressure small forward to go to work - Balla is past it, Sonny is more a class finisher/run in the midfield/deliverer, and Matera is I think better suited high half forward as well.
Hope he gets a run and kicks 2, with 5+ forward 50 tackles.

I think Sam and Jones are both a chance to play. We need two rucks I think.

Out Bradshaw, S Hall, Tucker, Ballas, Johnson
In. Sheridan, Giro, Duman/Kersten, Sam Swit, Jones

Tough call this week.

We'll see in an hour or so.

We certainly have played deep into the list this yr. Possibly the weakest team on paper we've put out there since playing Sibisado!

I think Sam and Jones are both a chance to play. We need two rucks I think.

Out Bradshaw, S Hall, Tucker, Ballas, Johnson
In. Sheridan, Giro, Duman/Kersten, Sam Swit, Jones

Tough call this week.

We'll see in an hour or so.
I didn't expect Bradshaw & Hall as outs :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 first year and 4 second year players players is it?
Carlton are bad but we are really scraping the barrel
Should be interesting

What sort of player is he? I keep reading defensive forward. Doesnt snag alot of goals?

Fast?
have a look here:
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2017-11-24/pick-73-sam-switkowski

Looks pretty good. Loves to chase and tackle - has pretty good leg speed - seems to accelerate pretty quickly.

Kicked 19 goals in 12 VFL games last year (had injury and illness issues apparently). One thing I noticed was the he likes to stand off the pack marks and crumb. Something that Ballaz and Sonny have often struggled to do a bit (IMHO).

Hopefully with the larger FWD line we're playing, he'll get a chance to crumb from the tall timber.

Good luck young man!

Hopefully we just leash him to whoever is forward but he seems like the sort of intelligent player that knows exactly what his role is and it just comes naturally.

Danger game tbh.
Hope Tabs gets a few marks, 3 goals. Mccarthy to get some form. But have to play as a team, and no piss weak efforts such as against Brisbane. Play hard, get tackles and just take them on
Every game is a danger game when you have the outs we have , Plus the fact we haven't played very well for several weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back