Analysis Fremantle's Premiership Chances (Both Men's and Women's Teams).

Remove this Banner Ad

Connar

Team Captain
May 29, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Fremantle AFLW Team.
After watching on Sunday AFL Footy Show on Channel Nine today, The show's cast believes something is not going right at Fremantle and their Men's Team are not good enough for Premiership following a huge loss last night to GWS.

Who here believes that Fremantle's AFLW Team will have 1-2 Premierships inside the next 2-3 years (Before the Men's Team will ever win one)? Well I do.

The Mens team is way off.

Too many cloggers. Players like Sam Switkowski is the type of player that pops up in thread titles 'Name a random footballer that you have forgotten about" but plays in most of their games.

No idea about the AFLW team, but I think few think Freo are a chance at this stage. How often does a team this low on the ladder past the halfway mark even play finals. I've always been skeptical of Freo under JL - too defensive, too inconsistent, mentally weak. But in some ways it predates him...this inconsistency and mediocrity seems to characterise clubs like Freo, Essendon, GWS, St Kilda in the past 5 years. Not really bottoming out but not challenging either. Perpetually in that 6-11 range. I think Longmuir has maybe 2024 to turn it around, top 6 minimum pass mark for 24, or else I think it's rebuild time.

Top 4 is promised this season, next season and the season after with a flag in one of those years for both the Men and the Women

Decent list besides lack of a forward line

Top 4 is promised this season, next season and the season after with a flag in one of those years for both the Men and the Women

Decent list besides lack of a forward line

Dockers mens forward line isnt too bad....

Luke Jackson, Jye Amiss and Josh Tracy are all 193 cm or taller.

Walters is near the end of his career but Lachie Schulz, Michael Frederick and Sam Switkowski are solid small forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back