Autopsy Freo outclassed by the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

• Taberner
  • Henry
  • Hughes

All three can hand in their jumpers as far as I'm concerned and head back to Perth tonight, don't bother coming to training either. All three continue with insipid performances and get selected every week. Disgrace to the jumper, disgrace to the badge, disgrace to the fans.

I made a vow to be positive this year but I have to break it. Freo has broken me. How many years have we busted our guts around the ground just to look like an absolute clown show in the forward 50? Coming on a decade.

What are the stats we even look at after the game to decide where to improve? If it’s not goals per inside 50 then why bloody bother.

I would much rather we make every game from here a shootout even if we lose every single one. At least we might learn to kick goals from that. What are we even learning from these current losses? What are we even trying to improve? Wtf is the plan?

Have at it. Keep it civil, personal attacks won’t be tolerated. Use the report function please.
Okay.

Where can I report a bad coach?

Pearce is a disgrace, lucky to keep his spot let alone lead the team.

Henry, time to go. Happy to delist right now.

Serong is the only one who can hold his head up. The rest, disgusting.

Time to remove the cancers at the club, Bell and Jlo need to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

head over to the vent thread as well people
Great idea!
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

• Taberner
  • Henry
  • Hughes

All three can hand in their jumpers as far as I'm concerned and head back to Perth tonight, don't bother coming to training either. All three continue with insipid performances and get selected every week. Disgrace to the jumper, disgrace to the badge, disgrace to the fans.
Hughes absolutely gives everything he has each week, and has done since his first day at freo.

A better thread title is Freo outclassed by Freo.

Genuine question but are we tanking?

We do all we can to help other teams score. We sabotage ourselves time after time.

I'm a big supporter of Henry but he shouldn't get picked again. Every time he was involved with the ball he turned it over. One of Adelaide's best today. Playing a man short would be better. Pearce is in the same boat, just not AFL level right now.

As for the rest, too little effort, to little thinking and the same stupid issues week in week out and no response from JL.

This year is already F****** 4 games in

• Taberner
  • Henry
  • Hughes

How can you throw that out against Hughes today?

I came in to give him a shout out before he inevitably got lined up for the boot as per usual. But I was hoping on today even the haters would leave him for a week.

Full disclosure ... I'm sitting poolside in KL drinking Tiger so I haven't watched the game.

But we are 1 and 3 and the footy I have seen has been dogshit. There is enough cattle in this squad to be highly competitive.

Sack the coach. Send Henry to the McGoos.

No ... eff that ... send him to the Pinjarra ammo's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back