Mega Thread Freo say no to Buddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy may have his last game for one club in a GF and his first game FOR his new club in a GF, but in the same GF ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what he said though, if they trade one of their forwards for a good draft pick and ontrade that for a really good mid they can fill the hole in the forward line with a free agent in Buddy.

It would be like us trading Mundy and pick# 20 to Melbourne for pick #2 and trading pick #2 to GWS for Patton then picking up Dal Santo (or the like) via free agency.
ungfffff where do I sign
My public lips are sealed.

PM me :)
lol pubic lips

Why would any decent team list manager pay that much money for 1 player and then tell the rest of the developing stars that we can't afford to pay you what your worth so can you wait a couple of years till we have the salary cap under control .

The only teams that don't have the established list have that sort of money so Buddy will go to GWS for 3 maybe 4 years ,be the headline they need and retire in the Bahamas so that the uncles and aunties can't find him to bleed him dry .

Good luck to him if he doesn't want to try and win maybe 2 more flags with Hawthorn and be a real legend of the game and Hawthorn Football Club .

Freo would be making the biggest mistake in our short history if we went after Buddy and then lost some of our best young players because we didn't have the room in our salary cap to pay them.
Lets be a champion team not a 1 show pony ride to hell and back .

The only teams that don't have the established list have that sort of money so Buddy will go to GWS for 3 maybe 4 years ,be the headline they need and retire in the Bahamas so that the uncles and aunties can't find him to bleed him dry .

Or maybe he'd just like to share it around in accordance with his cultural values?? Ease up on the racial stereotypes there Ms Hanson.

He is the host of the daily drive footy talk program on 5AA. He calls at least one game a weekend on 5AA. He played for South Freo in the 80s and went across to the SANFL and became a Crow. He is a bit like K Langdon. Except he knows a few people involved in freo.

I don't know if it is true. But he said it.

Hackdorn MK2

Wait, I missed the bit where he was acting like an all knowing, condescension machine with a crumpet for a face.

Rowie on 5AA just claimed that he has it on good authority that Buddy is going to Freo.

My heart just skipped a little. Maybe RTB told Clarko we weren't chasing Buddy because he already knew we had his signature. Would be ******* amazeballs if true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back