Freo Hitman

Premiership Player
Mar 9, 2003
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Thats what my freind is saying in Melbourne. !!!!!

Maybee even more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It would be a great experience to play in blockbuster circumstances !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ozzult
Are you sure Chris Connolly would allow it? His players may urinate in their nappies.

they have to shat their pants sooner rather than later ;)

Ozzult........Good Call. Something that has too hapenn . Freo's 1st Final tomorrow.

I hope Freo chartered a plane for the match on Saturday. You will need a spare spot for the 22 mums to travel along with their little boys.

Don't forget the nappies, bibs and also don't be too rough when mummy and Chrissie are watching.

I hope Freo chartered a plane for the match on Saturday. You will need a spare spot for the 22 mums to travel along with their little boys.

Don't forget the nappies, bibs and also don't be too rough when mummy and Chrissie are watching.

everything is in place............................ except chrissie........she waits exclusvly for the WCE.

Fair Dinkum Ozzult were Pumped ................

Footo ticket down for a Freo win 13-18

get on it ;)

Following Chris_Judd and the The Phat Side's trolling... quality.

If you are going to troll, you can atleast think of something original.

Originally posted by sabre_ac
Ozzult enough I mean I have been warning you for a while now about coming to this board and trolling, posting to create a stir and not contributing.
Last warning.
Sorry mum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back