Funny s**t your kids have said

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't have any kids but I wasn't bad on the lip as a toddler... Apparently enjoyed Asian cooking shows, too.

1. Going through the supermarket in the small country town I was in, wasn't many Asians living there at this stage but one oriental gentleman walked past..

"Hey mum! It's Yan can cook!"

2. A fat ugly person of some descript walked past and I yelled this one

"Are you a really ugly fat man or a really ugly fat lady?"

3. Sudanese fella walks past...

"Look at that black man! He's chewing chewy!!! I want one!! Why are his teeth so white!!?"

Used to love going to the supermarket. Was also a racist.

Was at work today and served a mum and her young daughter. The daughter was a complaining and wanted a chocolate bar, the mum was resisting and then the daughter pulls out a 'Remember you said loved me?'. The mum cracked and I did as well, even though I tried to keep it together. The girl didn't her chocolate either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was explaining that Australia is technically a continent to my 6 year old nephew

he didn't believe me

I ask why and he said "it just isnt!"

so i said "it is, theres 7 continents on earth!" and named them for him including australia

and he said "dont be so silly, thats just something they tell little kids to make us feel better about ourselves"

so apparently, Australia being considered a continent is a global conspiracy to make Aussie kids feel good about themselves :p

Introduced my 14 year old son to Star Wars when The Force Awakens was in cinemas a few months back.

A week or two later we were looking for his phone so I thought I would ring it to find it and I hear the imperial march playing from another room.

I asked him if he had a Star Wars theme as his ring tone for me and he said yes, because you are my father.

6a00d83451b52369e2019b03296647970d-550wi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back