Game day 270412 Freo V Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

If you score 3.9.. Never going to win a game. Had massive chances to be 15 points up at half time, failed. Garbage.

Exactly, never should of come to this. De Boer and Barlow had the chance to put scoreboard pressure on right from the start. 4 goals missed just there.

Griffin is way too slow.
A lot of our players look slow actually

This is what I have been noticing. He really looks slow. Pearce and Anthony haven't been good at all. How has Jayden Pitt been going I think you should give him a go....very talented player!

Don't expect a weekly review for this week guys, I stopped watching a few mins into the third quarter. I knew it was game over a long time ago. I can have a go at so many players tonight but I wont, only postive in this match is Ryan Crowley's tagging role on Judd, having a great year Crowley.

Seriously Ross, WHO THE **** IS ON GIBBS? Is it Do Boer, because he is getting smashed if it is him, seriously!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need 5 unanswered goals this quarter. Which is not bad since we've only kicked 4 in the first 3 quarters.

They really need to look at accuracy on goal. It's been a problem all season and there seems to be no corrective action being taken. If they have, it's not working

We need 5 unanswered goals this quarter. Which is not bad since we've only kicked 4 in the first 3 quarters.

They really need to look at accuracy on goal. It's been a problem all season and there seems to be no corrective action being taken. If they have, it's not working

Its been a problem for 15 effin years! I think the only year it wasn't a problem was 2010 and it was our most successful year - funny that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back