Game Day Thread: Adelaide vs Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

gokangas said:
I would reckon we could all guess what Laidleys press conference will say - same cliches about playing kids, being let down by experienced players, and one change next week.

Got it in...errr, ONE.

Grant just looks so disinterested and fumbles a mark he should have held 40 out in front. I've never seen a player have 34 touches and no influence on the game.

mercy - the siren.

gokangas said:
I would reckon we could all guess what Laidleys press conference will say - same cliches about playing kids, being let down by experienced players, and one change next week.

Well, you see, Brown gives us flexibility...

Play Perry, Trotter and co. It can't be any worse.

Footage of Browny shaking hands with Riccuito after the game reminded me of a when I saw Anna Nicole Smith meeting the Dalai Lama.

Drop this sham NOW.

The Other Dean said:
Footage of Browny shaking hands with Riccuito after the game reminded me of a when I saw Anna Nicole Smith meeting the Dalai Lama.

Drop this sham NOW.
tee hee lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must have been on the bench. Game was over. No point making the groin worse. Thats just a guess though.

Dont forget to get your votes in.

Wells needs his 3. :)

gokangas said:
We just lost interest after half time. Looked bad, disinterested and just plain poor. We need a big change and it has to start with the coach. Something has to give - NOW!

Diasgree. THe interest was there. The players wanted it. Gameplan killed them.

gokangas said:

"Beaten by the best side in the comp. Gee their good. Our boys played hard, and thats all I could ask for. etc etc etc"

Don't expect any changes next week...

gokangas said:
Grant just looks so disinterested and fumbles a mark he should have held 40 out in front. I've never seen a player have 34 touches and no influence on the game.

mercy - the siren.

Some twit (think it was bickley) gave him the 3 votes....what the???

Also, im sure that everyone wants to hear this just so ppl can keep going on about it all week - BROWN got 1 vote for the "Not so good on ground"!

gokangas said:

"Thyehhhhhhhhhh....loooookk... um.. ah... they're going to be the premiers... ahhh... not many sides would get within 2 goals in the 3rd quarter like we did...umm.... you take a couple of those shots we missed..ahhh... and we would've been right... in it... yehh...."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back