Preview Gameday Thread. Hawthorn Vs Swans & Preview & Bartos Report

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both Burgoyne and Stratton having great games
Some others need to lift

Am I the only one sick of the long bombs to a pack of outnumbered short people?

Where dem forwards at????

Brown 4-6 weeks PCL? Foxtel.

3/4 time

tackles h66 s74
hit outs h22 s42
clearance h24 s24
inside 50 h40 s35

3 goals we win................................
yep. would be happy with a scrappy win against this negative mob, am not happy with schoey not playing, just because we had a good win last week doesnt mean we dont have to pick certain players for certain teams, sydney were always going to try and expose us, murphy on white shouldnt be happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Burgoyne and Stratton having great games
Some others need to lift
ellis, lewis and sewell in particular, not quite sure wat is going on with sewelly but he is nowhere near it atm, is taking a long time to get back to his best since coming back from injury.

Not being critical of Stratts, bur calling for him to go with Goodes, and expecting him to come away with the win is asking a bit much. Hes had how many games, and held his own? Thats pinning a whole world of expectation on the guy (and the hopes of the whole team/ season).

Whoever he plays on, I hope he has a good day. As he's still so inexperienced, I would expect him to have off days, or more likely, have the oppostion work him out a bit more and not get away with marks across the backline etc.
Hope (Im sure it won't be) today isnt the day we we find out.

Carn the Hawks!!!!

Fair to say that Stratton has beaten not just Goodes but most of our expectations today

Young Man - we salute you!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back