Game Day GDT(Round 15) Brisbane Lions vs Melbourne Demons, Gabba @ 15:20 AEST-The Overwhelming Pride

Remove this Banner Ad

Really looking forward to this game. It will be fascinating to see if TMAC, Viney and Clarry maintain their form from the last quarter last week. I hope Harmes is tagging Zorko from minute one. And I’d love to see May wreck some campaigners, just none of the Brions youngsters.

I used to live just off camberwell road, there was (is) a servo opposite my street that serves Ben & Jerrys. I’d far too frequently attend that servo for the ‘tonight dough’ or chocolate chip cookie dough.
Haha, no way. That's my hood! I'm the fact campaigner that's walks around everywhere scarfing down a large tub of popcorn from the Rivoli!!!

Lots of servos on Camberwell road, I used to live near the Caltex in Hawthorn :D :D :D

Interesting tactic to let TMac run without an opponent in the forward line. Its a bold move, Cotton...

Petracca s just a taller, faster, stronger, more skilled and more dynamic version of Charlie Spargo.

Played well for most of the quarter, but still leaking goals from turnovers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some worrying signs here. Losing the clearances, too many players getting sucked into the contest so very few players are finding time and space to use the ball well, and most of our guys need time and space to hit targets.

Rubbish call from the linesman, clear mark to TMac. Have we inherited some of the spare referees from the Women's World Cup?

uTLmfQXNDvIMHc_jEhK7xcjyixiqbPhjHgUhglq8ocsmRntbDw4JvTB_AuSXBebeEdn-pJqaY0XnKlFJE7wMztBP31cGB32nP1Hc49w=w500-h225-nc

How good is our Melbourne footballs team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back