Review Geelong beat tiggers by 3 points

Remove this Banner Ad

He hit that with F18 Maverick style speed .. breathtaking indeed.

Go Catters
Stengle is exactly what we've been crying out for for the past 5 or so years. He just chases the footy all day, never gives up.

Oh my God heads will explode
They have on Twitter

• People are going to go rabid about the tigers game 🤣
  • Cats 26 tigers 13 free kicks is poor umpiring. The person that gave a superb rating was not at the game. If they were then they are either a cats fan or drunk on the night
  • Na that’s enough for me. This clown is nothing more than a wind up merchant. Umpired ‘superbly’….
  • You are seriously taking the piss
  • 3 minutes of 18 vs 17 is not superb umpiring. The umpire is a troll.
  • Superbly 🤣
  • Cats tigers was terrible and I’m a collingwood fan
  • love seeing the Geelong Richmond game umpired as superbly. Richmond supporters ABSOLUTELY melting from the free kick count 😂
  • Troll account

My fav

They have on Twitter

• People are going to go rabid about the tigers game 🤣
  • Cats 26 tigers 13 free kicks is poor umpiring. The person that gave a superb rating was not at the game. If they were then they are either a cats fan or drunk on the night
  • Na that’s enough for me. This clown is nothing more than a wind up merchant. Umpired ‘superbly’….
  • You are seriously taking the piss
  • 3 minutes of 18 vs 17 is not superb umpiring. The umpire is a troll.
  • Superbly 🤣
  • Cats tigers was terrible and I’m a collingwood fan
  • love seeing the Geelong Richmond game umpired as superbly. Richmond supporters ABSOLUTELY melting from the free kick count 😂
  • Troll account
that list is missing the family relationship angle of tweeter to the Scotts or GFC

Someone on twitter tried to find 3 decisions he disagreed with and only 1 was definitely a miss which is easily countered by the 1 missed on Henry early on.

Was that the 3 photos?

I wanted to post a photo of Dusty going off his mark with his kick for goal and that not being called play on

Was that the 3 photos?

I wanted to post a photo of Dusty going off his mark with his kick for goal and that not being called play on
Yeah, the first one is a free but the other 2 are just a laugh.

Was that the 3 photos?

What about Brad Close his shot for goal in the last qtr - he thought he had kicked it - the Geel cheer squad were down that end - Punt Rd end - they thought it was a goal - the Geel players in the vicinity - clapped it through - yet it was only awarded a point

If exactly that had happened to a Rich player - the Big Footy Tiger supporters - would have all claimed - that the goal umpire was in on the take

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Brad Close his shot for goal in the last qtr - he thought he had kicked it - the Geel cheer squad were down that end - Punt Rd end - they thought it was a goal - the Geel players in the vicinity - clapped it through - yet it was only awarded a point

If exactly that had happened to a Rich player - the Big Footy Tiger supporters - would have all claimed - that the goal umpire was in on the take

The only footage I've seen of the last quarter is the Atkins clearance, Stengle pounce & Henry goal - didn't have an opportunity to watch that quarter unfortunately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back