2nds Geelong Cats 2018 VFL Season - Tom Atkins B&F Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised Chook didn't finish higher than that.
To put things into perspective Atkins won averaging 20 votes per game from 20 games while Constable averages 18.4 from only 15.

Miers who finished 5th only averaged 16 votes a game.

Chook probably would have finished top 3 had he played the minimum 18 games.

Missed a few games from memory and under this scoring system, given no real chance.

To put things into perspective Atkins won averaging 20 votes per game from 20 games while Constable averages 18.4 from only 15.

Miers who finished 5th only averaged 16 votes a game.

Chook probably would have finished top 3 had he played the minimum 18 games.

Cheers guys. I do know the scoring system but I didn't realise he missed as many weeks as he did.

Cheers guys. I do know the scoring system but I didn't realise he missed as many weeks as he did.
didnt Chook get a concussion around mid year and they took him out for about 3 -4 weeks and give him the mid year "preseason" training block again?

Like what they did for Simpson in his first year.....

Go Catters

didnt Chook get a concussion around mid year and they took him out for about 3 -4 weeks and give him the mid year "preseason" training block again?

Go Catters
Yeah they did. Even if he played every game it's really bloody hard for a first year kid to win a VFL B&F.
He had a good year.

Go Catters
I thought it was about three games he'd missed off of the concussion + mini preseason, five is a big chunk of footy to lose.

Pretty sure the mini preseason was all of the 2016 rookies? But then Zuthrie and Simpson were more focused on because they had it interrupted to come play against GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back