Preview Geelong V Port Thu June 15 @ AO 710 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont ever say we dont listen to posters
supahoops had a big sook about opening the thread LOL

So here it is

Week off

And we all now how well we do after the bye... which i think last year was actually ok.

But PA on their dung heap will be a big ask.

Should get PFD, Duncan and maybe one more back.... Holmes....

Long time until bounce down but get your teeth into this one.

GO Catters

supahoops

well...... we're waiting!!! :p:p:p:p:p

Waiting GIF

GO Catters

Huge game. Win this and the season is right back on track. Lose and we're in real trouble.

Time to bring out the big guns.

I'd go:

Ins - Danger, Holmes, Duncan and Bowes.
Outs - Mullin, Ceglar, Bruhn, O Henry (sub)

Mullin is the only obvious out. He's going well for where he is at but back to the VFL for the next 2 massive games.

I'd leave Ceglar out and get him cherry ripe for Gawn and Grundy the week after. Blicavs to ruck on the bigger ground with chop out from J Henry or SDK. I'm much more worried about their spread than their key forwards or rucks.

Bruhn is stiff but I'd give him an extra week and bring him back against Melbourne probably for Knevitt on the smaller ground against the bigger bodies of Melbourne. Prime them for 1 big game each over the next fortnight.

Ollie Henry is just behind Rohan for mine. But I like him as the sub.

Might be getting Port at a good time, after a potentially tough game tonight, then a six day break to our game then their bye week afterwards they may be looking for a break.

They always get themselves up for this game, no matter how well or poorly they're playing. Now the fact they look a better side this year makes this even bigger. Getting PFD, Mitch and Maxy back will be huge, and after the win last week and a week off we should be cherry ripe.

Might be getting Port at a good time, after a potentially tough game tonight, then a six day break to our game then their bye week afterwards they may be looking for a break.

They always get themselves up for this game, no matter how well or poorly they're playing. Now the fact they look a better side this year makes this even bigger. Getting PFD, Mitch and Maxy back will be huge, and after the win last week and a week off we should be cherry ripe.
Nah, they're in great form and we're in poor form coming off a bye. Terrible timing

Nah, they're in great form and we're in poor form coming off a bye. Terrible timing
Agreed. Also this it is not a good thing that they have the bye the next week - if anything I would think that would encourage extra effort on their part knowing they can recover well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont ever say we dont listen to posters
supahoops had a big sook about opening the thread LOL

So here it is

Week off

And we all now how well we do after the bye... which i think last year was actually ok.

But PA on their dung heap will be a big ask.

Should get PFD, Duncan and maybe one more back.... Holmes....

Long time until bounce down but get your teeth into this one.

GO Catters
Are we there yet.

Huge game. Win this and the season is right back on track. Lose and we're in real trouble.

Time to bring out the big guns.

I'd go:

Ins - Danger, Holmes, Duncan and Bowes.
Outs - Mullin, Ceglar, Bruhn, O Henry (sub)

Mullin is the only obvious out. He's going well for where he is at but back to the VFL for the next 2 massive games.

I'd leave Ceglar out and get him cherry ripe for Gawn and Grundy the week after. Blicavs to ruck on the bigger ground with chop out from J Henry or SDK. I'm much more worried about their spread than their key forwards or rucks.

Bruhn is stiff but I'd give him an extra week and bring him back against Melbourne probably for Knevitt on the smaller ground against the bigger bodies of Melbourne. Prime them for 1 big game each over the next fortnight.

Ollie Henry is just behind Rohan for mine. But I like him as the sub.

Bruhn has to play i think really starting to add a POD to our midfield. But i acknowledge we have a squeeze for spots and its do or die so we have to play our best side. If dixon is back i dont think we can afford to ruck sdk with no sav so i think cegs has to play. Get hin through next 2 weeks then take no ruck to sydney.

Danger duncan and bowes in.
Mullin simpson and bews out.
Henry or knevitt to sub.

I dont think holmes will be ready til the week after

Bruhn has to play i think really starting to add a POD to our midfield. But i acknowledge we have a squeeze for spots and its do or die so we have to play our best side. If dixon is back i dont think we can afford to ruck sdk with no sav so i think cegs has to play. Get hin through next 2 weeks then take no ruck to sydney.

Danger duncan and bowes in.
Mullin simpson and bews out.
Henry or knevitt to sub.

I dont think holmes will be ready til the week after
Ceglar will have had a week off. No concerns from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back