Geelong vs Adelaide match thread

Remove this Banner Ad

yes come on Geelong...I originally tipped Adelaide but changed it to Geelong,you better not let me down.

NikkiNoo said:
when have they changed the rules? - k-rock commentor just called that crows goal as putting another 4 points on the board!

:D

Maybe he means we have the game wrapped up? haha, wishful thinking :p

Clinton Grybas: Ken McGregor didnt kicka goal in the first 7 rounds and has now kicked 9 in the last 3 weeks.

Wayne Carey: Yeh the reason was he was at CHB for the first 7 weeks Clinton

:D

Wayne Carey: Adelaides forward line is looking much better since the got rid of the old deadwood from last year :D

Wayne I love your work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bluecrow said:
:rolleyes: Still preparing your excuses..

I agree. Foor form to use the old 'the opposition have double the free kick count when certain umpires referee us' and the even better '6 goal assists directly from free kicks' ect ect

bluecrow said:
:rolleyes: Still preparing your excuses..

Umpiring seems OK, but commentators on 774 have picked out about 3 blaring free kicks not paid...all should have gone Geelong's way.
No excuses here regardless, if we lose, it's because we took smack or something at quarter time, but we have still led at each change, and can grind a win out here.
Crows playing well, but some terrible shots on goal, not so much in that 3rd term...see how we go

C'MON CATS!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back