General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've played s**t football wearing navy blue for a decade
This is true actually. There literally is nowhere we can turn to access some good fortune.

I say just send everyone out in a fluro Choose Life t-shirt and wait for the premierships to roll in.

This is true actually. There literally is nowhere we can turn to access some good fortune.

I say just send everyone out in a fluro Choose Life t-shirt and wait for the premierships to roll in.

Hypercolor FTW!

Its ugly as **** though and the only reason you like it is due to the fact it was the only thing we won in for years.

At least now when we win in our clash jumper we dont have to sing about our heart beating true for the red and blue and white.

Not to mention it has been forever Neelded.

But yes the crux of it all is the jumper should always be red and blue. Red, white and blue is Footscray.

What wrong with this club. Let's have a family day on a Friday when all the kids are at school.
What a bunch of morons
It's an open training session, like in Melbourne. They train weekdays as, well... it's their job

Going to be alot of upset kids up here
I'm sure all the success the club has had over the last 10 years is enough for the kids.....................oh wait!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A half (or full) day off school in early February will do no harm and could provide fodder for show and tell (if that's still a thing).

What jumper are we going to wear against Essendon?
Certainly not the our home jumper ... ever ...

But the article - http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2018-01-22/royal-blue-returns-for-away-guernsey - say who we'll wear what against ...

Melbourne will wear its royal blue clash guernsey in away matches against the likes of Adelaide Crows, Carlton, Essendon, Fremantle, Port Adelaide and St Kilda.

The red back jumper will be worn in away matches against the West Coast Eagles and the Western Bulldogs.

Yeah don't see an issue with the clash with Essendon. The Navy resembles the black a bit and red is red. Royal blue should separate them with the white away shorts. Only really an issue with the dogs and we got the redback to sort that out

Yeah don't see an issue with the clash with Essendon. The Navy resembles the black a bit and red is red. Royal blue should separate them with the white away shorts. Only really an issue with the dogs and we got the redback to sort that out
It's odd that we need to wear the redback for West Coast, now that they've gone back to royal blue for their home. when you'd think our normal jumper should probably do it without them having any similar colours.

It's odd that we need to wear the redback for West Coast, now that they've gone back to royal blue for their home. when you'd think our normal jumper should probably do it without them having any similar colours.
I thought they where Royal blue for away games?

Gee I'm sick of "Melbourne are mentally weak cos Rd23" when we had an injury list a mile long for most of the year.

We don't get in-game injuries v Geelong or Richmond and we play finals.

Gee I'm sick of "Melbourne are mentally weak cos Rd23" when we had an injury list a mile long for most of the year.

Yeah I don’t buy the mentally weak thing. For me the group lacked experience and the leaders didn’t take control. Both can be remedied. We absolutely switched off 5 minutes into the last v Lions. Should have pummeled them. We didn’t switch back on until it was too late v Pies.

You forgot the in-game injuries against the Bulldogs, West Coast and Sydney.

The narrative really should be about how well we did after losing the games best Ruckman 2 games in, being without our main key forward for large parts of the season, and losing the majority of our top 10 players to injury all around the same time, only to rush them back into the side before they were ready to try and save the season.

People can keep thinking we're mentally weak all they like tho, it'll cost them dearly this year I think.

You forgot the in-game injuries against the Bulldogs, West Coast and Sydney.

The narrative really should be about how well we did after losing the games best Ruckman 2 games in, being without our main key forward for large parts of the season, and losing the majority of our top 10 players to injury all around the same time, only to rush them back into the side before they were ready to try and save the season.

People can keep thinking we're mentally weak all they like tho, it'll cost them dearly this year I think.

Not really. Richmond played with a single forward and average ruck and won the flag same with the bulldogs the year before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back