General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to know what’s gone wrong this year, everything about tonight. Horrendous kicking skills.

84 points conceded from turnovers vs 22, differential of 62.

Stoppages - 62 points vs 20 points.

62 points from stoppages is rediculously high and not sustainable.

We have no ability to score from turnovers nor the ability to defend scores from turnovers.

Inaccuracy in front of goal cost us. If we convert those 12 behinds we only lose by 142.
It’s like last year when people were complaining in like round 6 that we only won by 36 instead of 48 because we gave up two goals in the last five minutes

It’s like last year when people were complaining in like round 6 that we only won by 36 instead of 48 because we gave up two goals in the last five minutes

After missing the finals by a goal in 2017, I think it was reasonable for us to get upset about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After missing the finals by a goal in 2017, I think it was reasonable for us to get upset about that.
Yes because an unprecedented event was enough to start panicking about when we had a percentage of 140 in the first half of the season and the mathematical likelihood of the same thing happening again was almost zero

Apologies for intrusion, I come in good faith.

Not sure if it's been talked about yet, but couldn't help but get annoyed at the absolute garbage being trotted out by Andy Maher on SEN today. Starts banging on about how Melbourne fans don't get outraged enough and don't care enough about going badly. A ridiculous comment to make in the first place. Then he had the arrogance to say, if Melbourne fans want to call in and stay calm about this topic and discuss it, please do. Such baseless and bizarre commentary from someone who constantly gets gigs somehow.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the year and next year 👍

Apologies for intrusion, I come in good faith.

Not sure if it's been talked about yet, but couldn't help but get annoyed at the absolute garbage being trotted out by Andy Maher on SEN today. Starts banging on about how Melbourne fans don't get outraged enough and don't care enough about going badly. A ridiculous comment to make in the first place. Then he had the arrogance to say, if Melbourne fans want to call in and stay calm about this topic and discuss it, please do. Such baseless and bizarre commentary from someone who constantly gets gigs somehow.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the year and next year 👍

Milhouse is a peanut, he is just trying to drive talkback for his shitty new show.

Wonder how quick the 9k extra members we have this year will jump off. I know im not wasting any more money on this campaigner of a club so ill be 1 of em. Nice to see saints didnt fluff there numbers again

Wonder how quick the 9k extra members we have this year will jump off. I know im not wasting any more money on this campaigner of a club so ill be 1 of em. Nice to see saints didnt fluff there numbers again

Funnily enough I’ve put away some money to sign up October 1st but it’ll my last membership if we don’t get our s**t together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back