Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In more positive club news, Melbourne are offering a Kayo membership for $229 which gets you a year of Kayo Basic which would normally set you back $360 ($19 a month vs $30 a month.) Pretty good deal.

At least if we are s**t at football this year the club has a bright future in the online discount sales arena

In more positive club news, Melbourne are offering a Kayo membership for $229 which gets you a year of Kayo Basic which would normally set you back $360 ($19 a month vs $30 a month.) Pretty good deal.

Since Im back on full #veilofnegativity mode I'm sure I can come up with something bad about this, give me some time, it will come to me.

We'll be so bad that you don't want to watch any sport, making even the discounted offer a massive waste?

I like it, well done Dory! Imagine paying for the privilege of watching us embarrass ourselves yet again.

AND ...I hate affiliate marketers in general, greedy scum for the most part who just exploit their audiences, no doubt these campaigners are making a killing off each sign up while giving * all back.

What's ya point though, it's clearly not valid what he said cause other teams have been able to do it
Lol wat? Sydney fell short in 05, Geelong in 08, Dogs shat the bed in 17, Richmond in 18. When has a drought breaking team ever backed it up right away?

Lol wat? Sydney fell short in 05, Geelong in 08, Dogs shat the bed in 17, Richmond in 18. When has a drought breaking team ever backed it up right away?
06 Sydney lost by a point so that's just hindsight s**t they were a great team, cats 08 was their best ever team. Innaccurate GF all that cost them.
Richmond one off night in a prelim, best team in 18'

So your examples are crap, they were great teams. We were s**t last year for half of the year. It wasnt one night of bad kicking

Last edited:
Forgive my intrusion, I’m not sure where to post this.

I just saw on the news that Ben Brown had his hair shaved off for charity. What a fabulous gesture on his part. Those curls were a big part of him and not everyone would agree to do something like that. Good on him!!

He looked so different his little girl hardly recognised him. Was a top effort by Ben.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just my crap eyesight or are we using emo stats guy as a clothes model now?
Ha ha ha I thought the same thing too!

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Shamelessly came over here to plug an alternate guernsey concept that I'm very proud of for some reason.
Quick question: Why the Bailey era Demon head? I'm surprised after successfully spearheading the return of the Daniher era Flaming Demon Head that you didn't use that.

Quick question: Why the Bailey era Demon head? I'm surprised after successfully spearheading the return of the Daniher era Flaming Demon Head that you didn't use that.
Purely because I wanted to, solely down to how I've done other designs with the Daniher-era Flaming Demon. Literally the only reason lol.

Last edited:
Haven't been to the footy since early 2021 and pretty much had to use digital.

Anyone been to the footy in 2022 could let me know, can you rock up the the G and buy GA tickets at the gate again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back