Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part IV – #lateoutwatch

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean i dont post on dl but they have some good posters there, a few ex bf members in particular.
It feels like the same 20 odd people having the same pious arguments in every thread regardless of topic. And you’re right - the most entertaining posters are alts of banned posters.

Really only defending demonland because I’ll be banished there eventually tbh
homer simpson episode 13 GIF

Really only defending demonland because I’ll be banished there eventually tbh

Love bf because people know how to take the piss and enjoy themselves a bit.

If I said Jefferson looks like Gumby on demon land I would be shunned by 20 posters and banned for life.

But on BF people just get it ❤️

I started on demonland. Even played in a DL game of footy and cracked a rib while horrendously hungover. May as well have sat on a picnic blanket with an IV drip in while dazzledavey won us the game.
Those were the good days. Back when demonology was up and running too..

If you dare to slightly question or be critical of the Footy club, the players or the mods then be prepared to feel the wrath from the happy clappers on there especially led by a deranged middle aged woman who is part of the Demon Army crew behind the goals. You literally get a warning if you criticise a player after a loss.

I rarely post there now days and spend majority of my time here. This is heaven for me ❤️

Those were the good days. Back when demonology was up and running too..

If you dare to slightly question or be critical of the Footy club, the players or the mods then be prepared to feel the wrath from the happy clappers on there especially led by a deranged middle aged woman who is part of the Demon Army crew behind the goals. You literally get a warning if you criticise a player after a loss.

I rarely post there now days and spend majority of my time here. This is heaven for me ❤️
I hate this joint when we win, just a bunch of awe this blokes good awe that blokes improving 🤮

* clarrys windscreen wipers, * Tracs cooking channel, * Laurie's contract extension, * Ben Browns environmental impact, langdons haircut? Get ****ed mate, beaten Hawthorn? Who gives a rats toss bag. Piss of Shaun Smith and take your little piss ant of a son with ya.

Kate Roffey you and your email can go and get ****ed ya mung bean

I hate this joint when we win, just a bunch of awe this blokes good awe that blokes improving 🤮

* clarrys windscreen wipers, * Tracs cooking channel, * Laurie's contract extension, * Ben Browns environmental impact, langdons haircut? Get ****ed mate, beaten Hawthorn? Who gives a rats toss bag. Piss of Shaun Smith and take your little piss ant of a son with ya.

At least you can tell Kate Roffey to get ****ed on here.

Said this on land a few months ago about Roffey and copped a holiday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really are a 65 year old boomer trapped in a 30 year olds body

No joke - I bought a shoe rack yesterday. Two in fact. Crappy ones from Bunnings though, not the Taj Mahal of shoe racks that you invested in. I’m too old to be stuffed assembling them though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back