Generally speaking, how terrified are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Smiling Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Cultural Marxist Utopia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A little terrified? A lot terrified? Medium terrified? Terrified to the max or not terrified at all?

Because whereever you sit on the terror spectrum, it is time for you to move further to the right.

Or the left. Or up, or down. Whichever direction signifies MOAR TERROR.

Breaking: ASIO 'seriously considering' raising terror threat level to 'high'.

Now it is fair to say that over the past year or two I have personally become more terrified of the 'police', and the assorted citizens of my nation whose rank stupidity apparently knows no bounds. But I am not now in the least bit terrified of 'terrorists', Syria/Iraq, or fake beheading videos.

But I wanted to check in with my brethren of GD to see how you all are coping with the latest msm assault on our living rooms with images and noises of terror. So tell me, GD, are you terrified yet?

Over to you, bigfooty :thumbsu:

I tend to think a terrorist is either going go blow me up or not blow me up regardless of the terror scale

I've never not gone to a large scale event out of fear

Girlfriend sent me a Text saying we need to talk about me throwing my dirty clothes into the bath-tub insted of the dirty clothes basket next to it

Grabbing a knife and going to the middle east to fight ISIS with my bare hands is the safer option

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not an orphan, so i am not terrified of politicians, police, magistrates or priests taking me out on weekends, drugging me and raping me. I am not afraid of then being locked up in a psych ward and electrocuted because I wasn't hard enough to take the raping in my stride.

I am afraid though of presenting at doctors with symptoms of a poor diet, toxic environment , fluoride poisoning from drinking tap water and being labelled depressed, prescribed medication responsible for suicide, hallucinations, violent behavior, dementia, Parkinson diseases, heart disease, anxiety, seizures, obciety, amongst other things..

10612572_924121070948850_2189514207522979810_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back