Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

I see you are all having a bit of fun slandering me, you all have an opinion but none of you know me and if you were in my actual presence I can guarantee that all of your big mouths would disappear, I fear nobody!

giphy.gif

I see you are all having a bit of fun slandering me, you all have an opinion but none of you know me and if you were in my actual presence I can guarantee that all of your big mouths would disappear, I fear nobody!

Oh shiiiiii

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Words cannot describe the cowards they all are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was the undefeated bareknuckle champion for years at The Royal. We'd listen to Jerry Lee Lewis, Sam Cooke & Elvis and drink beer like it was going out of fashion and root women like it was the end of the world.

Good times I must say.

Similar memories Trev 'ey cobber?

I was the undefeated bareknuckle champion for years at The Royal. We'd listen to Jerry Lee Lewis, Sam Cooke & Elvis and drink beer like it was going out of fashion and root women like it was the end of the world.

Good times I must say.

Similar memories Trev 'ey cobber?
If you changed women to transvestites, I'd say similar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back