Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t trade fr1 if you have no fr2. Mackie didn’t go to all this trouble not to keep fr1. Could have just traded that for Henry by itself and then do the Bowes thing and keep all our picks this year.

Maybe but ned guy might have ordered us to give our future 1st to gc and not coll or they wouldnt tick the bowes deal off (ie too lopsided). Wouldnt surprise me if thats whats happening especially since we and gc are clearly locked in talks with him.

So it basically works out we are getting O Henry and already have Bruhn, most likely our targets in 2020 draft, whilst also having 2 years service already of Jezza; and getting Max Holmes. Wow o wowee. ;)

I keep reading this. When I seeing this How do we know the Pies do the deal. I think I will wait till tehy tick it off.

Might cost future 1st though too. But your point is well made.

Ahhh knew I'd forgot something. Basically changes us giving up a Future 1st and 18 for Pick 7 (about right if not unders), and then sweet FA for the other 3

I'm confused as to the logic of that pick swap. Seems to be bad in two ways, as it's both lopsided against us from a points perspective as a price for pick 25 and it seemingly makes it harder to get both Bowes and Henry in without splitting pick 7. What's the benefit to us? :huh:

Id guess it comes down to both parties being under pressure to free up capital. Yes we technically paid overs for the 25 from a points perspective, but Brisbane obviously need 21 as well as points, we need something to bank something to pay for Henry in case the market for Sav evaporates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe but ned guy might have ordered us to give our future 1st to gc and not coll or they wouldnt tick the bowes deal off (ie too lopsided). Wouldnt surprise me if thats whats happening especially since we and gc are clearly locked in talks with him.

This is what I think as well. As long as we get GC Future 2nd back, then we don't need an exemption either, which makes this all a hell of a lot cleaner

Cats sit with Ned Guy who says we must trade a future 2nd to GC.
Cats immediately trade said pick to Bris.
Sounds legit.

Ned prob said we have to give gc a 1st not a 2nd.

This is what I think as well. As long as we get GC Future 2nd back, then we don't need an exemption either, which makes this all a hell of a lot cleaner

Yep unfortunately.

IF we get all that from our Fr1 .... that is totally Sick
GC finish bottom 3 and we win the flag it's essentially a swap of 3 spots. Plus we've gained Bowes and pick 7.

Rendell getting tied up in knots now on TR lol. Idiot.

Oh god, what is the idiot saying now? Do I need to call up and give him another talking to after the giant omelette he's had left on his face from all Mack's deals today? :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back