Certified Legendary Thread Giantroo - A KING amongst Men (Help Crowdfund a new Mac for GR!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it wrong to think that it's a touch ordinary that GR and Jy haven't met until tonight/this week? I thought the club would bring him in as soon as Jy got off.

I thought they'd get Jack to make up the spare room so he could live with them for the week, living the full AFL player experience by going with them to training and the game.

I thought they'd get Jack to make up the spare room so he could live with them for the week, living the full AFL player experience by going with them to training and the game.

Pffft, why stop there? It's just the Bulldogs. Get him in to give Browny a chop out.

And only in for one game so he could go the biff. I mean, how good would it be to see gr get himself off at the Tribunal?

Okay, I'm thinking that last question didn't come out quite right.

GR, I hope you corrected them that you didn’t actually take the photo. I thought it was a slip of the tongue but they said it about 4 times!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what's next mate?

You're only as good as your next game and I'm keen to see what is coming up.

Thanks Mutts. He enjoyed it and also won a footy in the quiz.

I hope that guy gets the sack. "We have a north player on the show tonight buddy"...

No s**t. GR is the invited guest. The lack of professionalism astounds me. I'm glad you were able to shake it off and still have an enjoyable night.

So what's next mate?

You're only as good as your next game and I'm keen to see what is coming up.
I'm going into the rooms with my boy after the game this week thanks to the BF sponsorship prize I won. Hope for a win and we'll go from there.

I hope that guy gets the sack. "We have a north player on the show tonight buddy"...

No s**t. GR is the invited guest. The lack of professionalism astounds me. I'm glad you were able to shake it off and still have an enjoyable night.

That's a bit harsh. Why would he be expected to know GR?

No issues here GG.

I'm going into the rooms with my boy after the game this week thanks to the BF sponsorship prize I won. Hope for a win and we'll go from there.

Nice one mate.

Abdul is a little ripper too.

Yalla GR!

giantroo be warned that MaddAdam appears to be positioning himself for a clear run at being your agent.

While his talk of Elton John-esque soirées and VIP access to Strike Bowling might sound enticing, by the end of the arrangement you might be hoping you signed with Harvey Weinstein instead.

Be on guard mate.

giantroo be warned that MaddAdam appears to be positioning himself for a clear run at being your agent.

While his talk of Elton John-esque soirées and VIP access to Strike Bowling might sound enticing, by the end of the arrangement you might be hoping you signed with Harvey Weinstein instead.

Be on guard mate.

LOL, GR and I are already onto page 150 of his memoir.

This chapter is called: "BigFooty moderators and other notable cocktopuses I have met"

LOL, GR and I are already onto page 150 of his memoir.

This chapter is called: "BigFooty moderators and other notable cocktopuses I have met"

Oh I've no doubt you're white-anting him Colonel Parker style as we speak.

When his ATM runs dry and you have to pop past in your Bentley to lend him $20 'he'll soon get it'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back