Certified Legendary Thread Giantroo - A KING amongst Men (Help Crowdfund a new Mac for GR!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the clip on the Marngrook Footy Show. Great segment.

And I'll just endorse what everyone else has said here about GR. What a star is our GR. Exceptionally well done GR. And your little bloke is absolutely a chip off the old block.

So........... you drop into Deakin Burwood and don't come and see nn?

I should of hit the bloody switch- View attachment 515606

:D

EDIT- hope you had to pay for your parking!
Seeing pics of breaker switches trigger me no end.

Our house had the old style fuses you had to manually wire, and were prone to blowing.

So looked for resettable breaker switches, turns out the house was fitted with a fuse box about 4 yrs prior to when the current replaceable breakers started to be manufactured.

Thousands had to be paid to electric company to refit the fuse box...

giantroo be warned that MaddAdam appears to be positioning himself for a clear run at being your agent.

While his talk of Elton John-esque soirées and VIP access to Strike Bowling might sound enticing, by the end of the arrangement you might be hoping you signed with Harvey Weinstein instead.

Be on guard mate.

I have already claimed it - back off campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the guy behind Omar been on Australia's most wanted recently
2b0c217aa8aca7babf59315e7b279f1e.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

GR has rewritten AFL tribunal law.

Rob O'Neill has shown members of the Tribunal a document with frame-by-frame images of the incident. He is arguing that Cameron had 6/50ths of a second to brace for contact, after initially attempting to spoil. He says that action is careless, but not enough to intentionally strike Andrews.

GR has rewritten AFL tribunal law.

Rob O'Neill has shown members of the Tribunal a document with frame-by-frame images of the incident. He is arguing that Cameron had 6/50ths of a second to brace for contact, after initially attempting to spoil. He says that action is careless, but not enough to intentionally strike Andrews.
I thought that was a joke. 6/50ths sounds like a pisstake.

The Giantroo rule: acts classified as incidental, careless or intentional is judged by how many frames between reaction and impact.
TBH I would not mind that, takes guessing out of it.
AFL Rule: When setting up a camera for important replays (such as the goal line camera) make sure you have a camera running at the smallest frame rate possible so its very difficult to judge reviews.

**** the AFL.

That is all.

I've been thinking about this lately. I love Australian Rules Football, but the AFL is seriously s**t. Compared to other major sporting bodies around the word, they are so misguided on why people watch and come to the games.

My love for GR is limitless, and he deserves all the kudos in the world.

However this Jy incident 100% happened because of GR's posts on Twitter; not BigFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back