Preview 2020 AFL National Draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 draft rankings for July:

Finlay macrae could be a nice class mid option that can play more outside for our 2nd 1st rounder

His so called relative can say what he wants, but there's no way in hell that the Bulldogs aren't matching any bid for him. Ess and Geelong can't trade for him and he'll have already received bids by the time their chance comes around.
I had a feeling something like this would happen. Bulldogs have NFI. When Cunners Jed and Jy get back they need to leave the odd catch at his family's place.

I had a feeling something like this would happen. Bulldogs have NFI. When Cunners Jed and Jy get back they need to leave the odd catch at his family's place.

You had a feeling someone would make a fake profile on an Essendon forum and post a false rumour about a Bulldogs NGA prospect?

Weird flex, but ok.

You had a feeling someone would make a fake profile on an Essendon forum and post a false rumour about a Bulldogs NGA prospect?

Weird flex, but ok.

you don’t say.... 🤔
(Next step, onto the Richmond board, next 2x firsts for Macmillian trade rumours spring up)

I'm sure it wouldn't be the weirdest thing to ever happen on BF.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Its got elaborate SLF troll all over it.

I agree.

I got Bread McKenzie vibes from that footage.
Then saw a chase down tackle in the All Starts pre-grand final game. Sheesh. O'Driscoll has wheels when he wants to use em.

Weird flex, but ok.
Im expecting him to be either unhappy at the Dogs or not go there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a shock lol.
I've thought this for ages actually.

A lot of what SLF (or whoever that was) said about the dogs is right re indigenous culture. It's been that way for years. All that hype about the kid but I'll bet they don't get the cultural stuff he and his family might expect.

I've thought this for ages actually.

A lot of what SLF (or whoever that was) said about the dogs is right re indigenous culture. It's been that way for years. All that hype about the kid but I'll bet they don't get the cultural stuff he and his family might expect.
I don't think the Dogs have a single indigenous player on their list. Surely they are the only club that doesn't.

Agree but I see it as a dogs troll.

Make out he's no sure thing to go there then step it up to running down his character and eventually slide him into the 2nd round.

It wouldn’t be fair to not give Peter Gordon credit where it’s due. He does appear quite capable ... of falling out with people.

Tempered with Walker 18 month PCL, LDU Osteitis pubis, Larkey foot, Scott back from 12 month foot, Zurhaar carrying a shoulder.
If it's ok, Hoj, I'm going to run with Sam's slightly more optimistic outlook....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back