Fundraiser Give that they may grow - the Sweet FA Good Friday Appeal charity thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes true. Or we could auction the new players off to those who made donations.

Moe-Walks-to-Rejects-Side-The-Simpson.gif

$429 dollars raised so far which is magnificent considering we're still 3 months away from the date of the appeal. Your generosity is much appreciated.

It's a great cause.

Will probably donate again before the times up
I certainly will. The $50 I just donated was on behalf of my 11 yr old daughter who wanted to donate some of her christmas money which made me quite proud.

On the night will we see the SFA scroll across the screen with our total? That'd be nice just to say "hey look"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the night will we see the SFA scroll across the screen with our total? That'd be nice just to say "hey look"
I'm going to try and organise Joel Selwood or Tom Hawkins to read it out live on the appeal. ;)

I've posted a link in our team thread and I hope all captains do the same. These things are fantastic and showcase what a strong community we are here..we should try to get as many people as possible involved.

Last edited:
Done.

Wouldn't it be nice if the banks donated their processing fee? It doesn't even cost anywhere near that to process the payment.[/grumble]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back