Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labour have to be careful. The amount of political capital these state premier have right now NOT Dan Andrews means any serious opposition will backfire badly. Looks like it's just LNP pushing it for their own gain Lol

Mate to quote another user. Glady f’ed 1 person Dan f’ed 6.6 million Australians
Only problem with your theory is that multiple polls show a huge majority of Victorians approve of Andrews' handling of the pandemic.

You're perfectly entitled to believe he phuccked them over, but realise the ones who bore the brunt of it overwhelmingly disagree.

Anyway, for another thread.

lol she's not resigning. But obviously other NSW LNP have been thirsty for her position. Look at that motion to challenge her leadership after the abortion bill lol. Expect those 3 LNP to raise their voices once again

Not resigning today but she’s not going to be there very long.

Only problem with your theory is that multiple polls show a huge majority of Victorians approve of Andrews' handling of the pandemic.

You're perfectly entitled to believe he phuccked them over, but realise the ones who bore the brunt of it overwhelmingly disagree.

Anyway, for another thread.

No according to essential poll 45% approve now. That's a big deal. Once the rally around the flag cracks it all comes tumbling down badly.

Everyone calling for Dan's head must surely be calling for Gladys' too? Or we still not playing the equal rules.

She should be in jail.
Wonder what sky after dark said

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No according to essential poll 45% approve now. That's a big deal. Once the rally around the flag cracks it all comes tumbling down badly.
Well I haven't been watching too closely so I don't know if that's a bit of an outlier, but my impression is that until now, a wide range of polls stubbornly denied what the Murdoch press had been relentlessly telling Victorians what to think. Time will tell.

I don't see why she wouldn't survive. Current federal government ministers have been accused of worse and they are still around.

Only because there is no ICAC and Murdoch is paid for.

It is great this stuff actually becomes public.

We need a federal equivalent ASAP. Of course that is a pipe dream and this pushes it further away.

They are talking about her competence as a political operator, rather than making a value judgement about the quality of her government’s policy.

Why should the two be judged separately? If your government enacts s**t policy, you should be considered a bad politician.

w***ers stroking their chin cheering Gladys' chops wrangling her cabinet into line.

Tapes are damning, when I first heard the story thought it would be hard to ride out but possible. Now listening to the tapes with her toy boy telling her all is little dealings is terrible. The one which gets her might when she is passing on messages for dirty little deals

I commend you all listen to PM on ABC radio with those particular phone intercepts. Sounds really, really dodgy.

Yep, buggered. Asks him not to reveal the name of his "little friend" because she knows he's corrupt as s**t. This will take a Murdoch miracle to fix.

Her choice of partner may have been less the wise as things have turned out. But that isn’t what is going to cause her the most political pain.

And what is going to cause the most pain?

If she declared it at the time she was in a relationship would anyone have cared?

Not even 12 hours later and it's " Hero to women everywhere "

Ahhhh livin' in conservative Australia 2020.

There's a song in that ^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back