Competitions Goal Kicking Game - Last Man Standing

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going for the long view. Suspect there won't be too many left standing after ten rounds and it will be worth having Tippett/Walker/Porps up your sleeve if you make it that far.

Jaensch for this round for me.
I've taken the opposite approach. I reckon my enthusiasm for running the comp would diminish slightly if I get knocked out in the first round, so I'm going with big Kurtly.

What in God's name is Allefgib thinking?

He'll be out before we get the cheque.
Shhh

Good concept, hopefully everyone is honest because there is a fair bit of policing to do.
I'm trying to think of loopholes that may be exploited. The late ninja edit leaves a trail, complete with proof of time. And I won't buy anyone claiming that they were "just fixing up a typo"

The other one is where someone tries to sneak a second Tippett selection past the scrutineers. I'm hoping that in a competition with this many people the competitive juices will help fuel the police work. I find that the only thing people like more than winning themselves is catching someone else cheating. With 60+ sets of eyes working overtime I think we can keep cheating to a minimum.

The Dibber Dobbers Wear Nappies rule does not apply in this thread and is in fact encouraged.

The nominations are in.

Most popular selections this week...

12 - Ian Callinan
7 - Matthew Wright
6 - Taylor Walker
5 - Kurt Tippett, Nathan van Berlo, Rory Sloane
4 - Petrenko, Vince, Jaensch
3 - Thompson
2 - Porplyzia, Jacobs, Dangerfield, Mackay
1 - Reilly, McKernan, Martin
0 - Shaw, Rutten, Talia, Doughty, Smith

66 participants with maybe a few more entries filtering through between now and game time. Anyone can join in, even if you miss the first week. Only thing is that if say you miss the first two weeks and join in week 3 you would need to select three goal kickers straight up to catch up to everyone - and all three would need to kick a goal for you to survive.

17 different goal kickers in all. Surely they won't all score so there will be some casualties.

Good luck all :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back