Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, we're not winning this unless something drastically changes with the tactics of either side. We can't defend them while they have periods where they really crack down on defence.

Yes I have. I see Bugger-all Bogut contributed again in game 4. What a champion.
Whenever Bogut was on the court the Warriors looked substantially better (+7 for the game). He's coming back from an injury where if it was regular season he'd probably still be resting, which is why he's been short on minutes.

And yep, he's a champion, an NBA champion, good call on that.

I don't understand why Kerr felt the need to take Bogut out whenever he was in "foul trouble". He doesn't close games and he barely plays more than 15 minutes, just keep him on until he fouls out if he is playing well. Coaches react way too much to the number of fouls a player has

I agree we did look better today with him on the court

Has Bugger-all Bogut done anything yet?
I see Bugger-all Bogut contributed again in game 4. What a champion.

Most rebounds of anyone on the floor today, 77% shooting, 2 steals and 2 blocks whilst playing the 2nd lowest minutes of any starter from either team.

Coincidentally the first game he's looked anywhere close to full health in a while.

Thanks for coming bozo.

Oh my god. What a final quarter. Klay with his best playoff game ever (and NBA playoff record for 3 pointers made in a game), Steph was huge in the second half, Draymond and Iguodala played massive roles as well.

We're now going home... With home court advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my god. What a final quarter. Klay with his best playoff game ever (and NBA playoff record for 3 pointers made in a game), Steph was huge in the second half, Draymond and Iguodala played massive roles as well.

We're now going home... With home court advantage.

Have you ever seen a better fourth quarter ?

I saw Jordan and Pippen play some unbelievable fourth terms ...I'm a bit Ol Skool
But down by 7 with 6 minutes to go and win by 7 ....

Oddly it was their defence which got it done.....Westbrook finally cooled and Durant didn't have a great night

Some of that shooting from Klay was just insane.
NBA record for threes

He was swishing them too .....they were not rattling in

I think OKC was expecting curry to light it up but klay said ...my time is now

I feel for OKC too ...I was t cheering for either team.....just love the game

The NBA convene finals and finals are telecasted so well

God I wish our muppets at fox could watch and learn from ESPN and abc on hiw to telecast sports

Frankly having the ex players we have doing our telecasting of Afl

I don't think anyone, Steph included, gets a hotter hand than Klay...when he's on it's totally unconscious catch and release.

We've made quite different adjustment games five and six. Kerr got anything left in the tool kit for game seven? Barnes is due.

Last edited:
Play bogat early in qtrs ....hack a bogat leaves them vulnerable late in qtrs

Gsw will demolish OKC at home

OKC choked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back