Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Beal and Demar are now $28m per players.

To think not that long ago the supporter base was a little uneasy signing up Klay and Dray at $16m.

Welcome to the new NBA. Not sure I like it.

Barnes will be signing with the Mavs after KD makes the announcement tomorrow that he will be joining the Warriors.

I'm in the US at the moment and people seem to think it's happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barnes will be signing with the Mavs after KD makes the announcement tomorrow that he will be joining the Warriors.

I'm in the US at the moment and people seem to think its

I'm in the US at the moment and people seem to think it's happening.

And there it is.............Welcome KD! Goodbye to Barnes, Bogut and Ezeli

Great move for GSW, terrible move for KD individually.

This move by the GSW and KD is significantly worse than the big 3 forming in Miami. This type of move says alot about his character and embodies the questions people had about him in OKC. Soft move.

He is going to be one of the most hated sporting figures for a long time

This move by the GSW and KD is significantly worse than the big 3 forming in Miami. This type of move says alot about his character and embodies the questions people had about him in OKC. Soft move.

And Warriors gone from Loved to Hated

GSW be un-backable Favourites next year.

They could win more then 73 Games next year
As it stands I don't know that we are even better. We've given up a lot. Elite rim protection, a couple of quality starters who knew their role and likely the deepest bench in the league. Hard to see us upgrading any of Speights, Barbosa, Ezeli or Rich who all made important contributions at times this year.

Then again it was hard to see Pachulia taking 2.9 as well...

I'll definitely miss Bogut. He was the perfect centre for this team and for Steph and Klay. Hope he gets more minutes/offensive looks at the Mavs but I doubt that. Good luck to HB as well, he seems like a genuine high-character guy and wouldn't be surprised if he averaged 15-17 ppg. this year. Don't think he'll ever be a star though.

In happier news... Welcome KD. Our small ball death line-up is looking otherwordly now.

Agreed. This is bad for the NBA, seriously whats the point? Pathetic

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back