• Wayne Milera

• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• James Borlase

• Reilly O'Brien

• Mark Keane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: the Keays' "point", I didn't see any replays that showed the ball touching/hitting the post (it was nowhere near the padding). Anybody who was there, can you say definitively it was a goal, please?
Not that it'll change anything.
The GU called "point" straight away.
If it had been reviewed it was most likely the GU's call would not have been overturned.

There was an accumulation of scheissen-hausen Crows' mistakes and inability to execute before then which should have made the Keays kick irrelevant anyway.
Let's face it, our Crows were not good enough, today, and in several other games.

“For whatever reason we didn’t perform in the 1st half.”

That’s on you, Nicks, you *******.
Yep

Amazing comment

Perhaps he could ask our coach?

There's something ironic about a Ben Keays snap goal that actually goes in being called a behind, costing us finals, because 95% of the time his snaps miss
Aren’t you a statistician? Keays has kicked 21.17 for the year and a majority of those would come from snaps. It’s his best mode of kicking goals. Kicked a very similar snap like that in the Melbourne game. I felt confident when I saw who had the ball.

Love Crouch. But nah. No one watching him in the SANFL was think he was demanding to be picked. For the first half was still doing a lot of backwards handpassing
He was getting between 30+ and 40+ touches, meanwhile our AFL team was crying out for a midfielder exactly like him. Go figure

Sloane going out like seasons 6-8 Game of Thrones. What an incredible way to finish things up. Just ******* stellar.
Sloane getting another contract is like the sand snakes being introduced in season 5. Next year will be season 6 and 7.

28iu.gif

what-the-hell-was-that-smoking.gif

Aren’t you a statistician? Keays has kicked 21.17 for the year and a majority of those would come from snaps. It’s his best mode of kicking goals. Kicked a very similar snap like that in the Melbourne game. I felt confident when I saw who had the ball.
It's an exaggeration

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if results go as expected next week, does that mean 9th is most likely for us?
If Crows beat WC, Tigers lose to Port, Geelong beat Bulldogs or not(doesn't matter), Dons lose to Pies then I think we finish 11th. We do have to beat Eagles though.........

Re: the Keays' "point", I didn't see any replays that showed the ball touching/hitting the post (it was nowhere near the padding). Anybody who was there, can you say definitively it was a goal, please?
Not that it'll change anything.
The GU called "point" straight away.
If it had been reviewed it was most likely the GU's call would not have been overturned.

There was an accumulation of scheissen-hausen Crows' mistakes and inability to execute before then which should have made the Keays kick irrelevant anyway.
Let's face it, our Crows were not good enough, today, and in several other games.

I think this footage shows it all.
Angle 1 shows a gap between ball and post. Doubt on Angle 1 was whether it hit padding.
Angle 2 shows that the ball cleared the post so it can't have hit the padding.

I would have expected the goal would have been overturned.

Sloane getting another contract is like the sand snakes being introduced in season 5. Next year will be season 6 and 7.

28iu.gif

what-the-hell-was-that-smoking.gif
True, my seasons were off. GoT took a giant s**t mid-way through season 5 now that I think about it.

Wasn't that when they ran out of book material? I know come season 7 onwards they had raging hard-ons about doing some upcoming Star Wars crap, but the show was already toast by then.

Angle 1 shows a gap between ball and post. Doubt on Angle 1 was whether it hit padding.

100% a review would have overturned the decision.

They used this exact method to overturn the Lynch goal in the final last year against Brisbane. So to say snicko wasn’t available is a cop out, there was another mechanism to overturn the goal.

Back