Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Some Clubs in the central Murray league are officially withdrawing from this years competition prior to the league making any decision. The league has a meeting on the 9th of June, but the from what I hear the clubs are fed up with waiting for a decision.

Just told that my beloved Lalbert (Mallee Eagles) are one of those clubs

Expecting an announcement about the VFL today!

Fingers crossed mate, but I cant help but feel whilst Jobkeeper is available, it buys the AFL a stack of time (approx. September) to sort out what to actually do going forward with all the VFL and Nab League staff ... across both male and female programs.

Last edited:
Did people get an email from big footy alerting you all to the security breach and potential loss of significant data including pm's and removed posts up until 14th May. See today's Age. Opens up potential identity fraud issues depending upon what has been shared. I think big footy suggests our personal/private details were not accessed.

Did people get an email from big footy alerting you all to the security breach and potential loss of significant data including pm's and removed posts up until 14th May. See today's Age. Opens up potential identity fraud issues depending upon what has been shared. I think big footy suggests our personal/private details were not accessed.
I’m blaming Aucklander

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have seen little wrong with what you have all said over the last few weeks , a couple of weeks back a couple posts were uncalled and quite correctly deleted.Important if we disagree debate it but not get personal.In the metro hopes improving that juniors will be played in the next 6 to 8 weeks.
Agree, but the sooner we get back to debating footy issues in our routine manner then the sooner the environment on here will return to normal.

And I also like the name change Voice!

Agree, but the sooner we get back to debating footy issues in our routine manner then the sooner the environment on here will return to normal.

I have had hair cut,new name

All I can say after 2 months of isolation I have had hair cut,name change and to Aucklander instead of deleting our posts I would love to debate with you why.This is a wonderful BF from what I have seen and I am outsider and sure a couple of guys stuffed up a couple of weeks back and if myself and roar agree to disagree on whether we call the season off or not there has been nothing personal between us and same with others but $5, woops I will leave that one alone or this post might go to.lol.

Agree totally Silver. Not having footy is one of the prime reasons for many of the posts turning this site into a major mass debate

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree totally Silver. Not having footy is one of the prime reasons for many of the posts turning this site into a major mass debate

Also agree,but my feelings good debates and clearly we will not all agree but tough times and lets hope better times are back ASAP I need a team to follow in the GVFL and being a swans fan should I jump on the Shepparton Swans bandwagon as looking at last years ladder not a good season last year.

Also agree,but my feelings good debates and clearly we will not all agree but tough times and lets hope better times are back ASAP I need a team to follow in the GVFL and being a swans fan should I jump on the Shepparton Swans bandwagon as looking at last years ladder not a good season last year.
I reckon they will improve under Paul Hawke. I see a couple of past Premiership players have returned to the nest! I hope they improve anyway as they were ordinary for a couple of years.

VFL decision still being debated. Proposed commencement date of August 1......

And no VFL means a few more issues for metro football and country football if they play.Know of one EDFNL club with approx 16 VFL/TAC guys on their list and all available to play for this club makes it hard.

Haha. Very droll old mate. Speaking of the subject are you still involved as a trainer for Kyabram or KDFL and the Bendigo league?

Yes spot on again, the trainer at Lancaster this year. Apparently I was about to be nominated as our Covid Officer. Dodged a bullet with this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back