Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the tigers going to a finals team in your opinion mate?
I think they were pretty confident prior to departures of Gledhill, Wren and McEwen.
Need to find a couple now but points are a problem. Certainly need a key back.

Answering your question it depends upon who they find and what other clubs do. Remember is was unbelievably tight for finals spots in 2019 apart from Kyabram and Echuca.

Ah Silver.... remember the days we would drink and post.. then regret? Not sure what we regretted more- the texting while drinking or the amount we drunk!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes Bootz old mate, we have been guilty on occasion. Red wine, pale ale and cider have created mischief. Jayco is a solid poster. Add rum to the list.

Yes Bootz old mate, we have been guilty on occasion. Red wine, pale ale and cider have created mischief. Jayco is a solid poster. Add rum to the list.
A team-mate of mine got a little chirpy on social media after a premiership and found himself suspended.
I'm sure we've all had our moments.

A team-mate of mine got a little chirpy on social media after a premiership and found himself suspended.
I'm sure we've all had our moments.
A few boys got chirpy on social media here a few years back. Plenty of angst on bigfooty afterwards. Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook are not always a footballers friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is quiet. Any recruiting news at present? What are Tatura, Benalla, Mansfield and Euroa doing?
Heard today Tallly gun utility Tim Karalidis will line up for the Mooroopna cats next season Played for united in his early years, also had stints at stanny and Shepp east just loved the way he played Kdl footy tongue and will be a handy Gvl player make no mistake about that

Heard today Tallly gun utility Tim Karalidis will line up for the Mooroopna cats next season Played for united in his early years, also had stints at stanny and Shepp east just loved the way he played Kdl footy tongue and will be a handy Gvl player make no mistake about that
Be a good club to go to with Lamont coaching. He is quality

My young fella just mentioned that Swoop. He was absolutely delighted as won’t have his solid body to compete against. Yes he will get his own ball Swoop.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back