Remove this Banner Ad

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
looking through the odds on sports bet and got GWS/Rich at $51 yesterday.
Strange odds when Geel/Rich is $10.

So I placed 2 bets, planning to use the cash out option down the track on one of the bets, maybe both.

So basically in this bet you are betting GWS makes finals.... but with much better odds.

So I placed 2 bets, planning to use the cash out option down the track on one of the bets, maybe both.

So basically in this bet you are betting GWS makes finals.... but with much better odds.
good find, worth a dabble.

Fantastic early call!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rich/north ... $151 ?? Worth 2x $5 ... that’ll drop too if north make it?
Good get but id be keeping a close eye on possible ladder positions before finals and likely cash out. A difference of one ladder position come finals can put you on the wrong side of the draw and make things extremely tough with GF quinella bets

Yep... hence I placed 2 seperate bets with the strategy to cash out 1 before finals.... or both.

Rich/north ... $151 ?? Worth 2x $5 ... that’ll drop too if north make it?

Yep... hence I placed 2 seperate bets with the strategy to cash out 1 before finals.... or both.

North wont make it - as I told Jug about 2 months ago ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The odds would want to drop if North make it given they are paying $5+ to just play finals. How far would the odds come into under $30 if North make the top 8? Would need it to drop significantly to be better value than just taking north to make the 8

The odds would want to drop if North make it given they are paying $5+ to just play finals. How far would the odds come into under $30 if North make the top 8? Would need it to drop significantly to be better value than just taking north to make the 8

Well GWS dropped from $51 to $8.50...
I’d expect the same drop if North win this week.. from $151 to approx $26... they then have lions and dogs..if they win those they drop to around $15...
the idea is placing 2 bets and cashing out one bet once the cash out value of one covers both bets... so you are then betting for free.

Well GWS dropped from $51 to $8.50...
I’d expect the same drop if North win this week.. from $151 to approx $26... they then have lions and dogs..if they win those they drop to around $15...
the idea is placing 2 bets and cashing out one bet once the cash out value of one covers both bets... so you are then betting for free.

Think that one was more just a pricing mistake than anything though given GWS and Geelong were about the same price in premiership betting. Don't expect them all to drop like that on the back of one game. I'd expect the odds to come into about 60-1 to 70-1 Or so if North won

Think that one was more just a pricing mistake than anything though given GWS and Geelong were about the same price in premiership betting. Don't expect them all to drop like that on the back of one game. I'd expect the odds to come into about 60-1 to 70-1 Or so if North won

If North win then they are well on the way to finals... bookies have them at $2 to win. So the odds will drop dramatically if they do win. And will be better than odds fir finals.
I still haven’t bet yet.. if I do it will only be 2 x $5 bets.
Waiting for teams to come out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back