Official Club Stuff Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Sell/Swap

Remove this Banner Ad

This a supporter protection thread, please ensure that you follow the rules or suggestions below in order to protect yourselves.

Your membership barcode is valuable. Even if you're not planning to go to the Grand Final, don't give your barcode/balloted ticket away.

There'll be opposition fans and scalpers joining in posing as GIANTS fans, the more sophisticated ones will have a good sob story prepared.

None of us want opposition fans or scalpers accessing seats in GIANTS supporter bays.

Note:
- no scalping under any circumstances
- no photos of tickets showing barcodes (these can be printed and used)
- Note that BigFooty is not liable for any purchases gone bad, so ensure that you don’t send money or tickets before validating payment received/that you are puchasing a real ticket.

Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Anyone know sale dates and times, I'm guessing Monday?
Members first, you'll be emailed directly with your window of opportunity. Highest value memberships get first go and the best seats, that continues until lowest membership and allocation exhausted. Then if any left opposition team in GF members has first crack at left over giants allocation then general public.

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
So what’s the go? We’re priority one and pre-registered and from my reckoning there aren’t enough priority one members to exhaust the allocation so we should be getting tickets yeah? We’re not missing out are we? We don’t have to sit on the website and hope it doesn’t crash.

Somebody needs to allay my Murphy’s law fears.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
So what’s the go? We’re priority one and pre-registered and from my reckoning there aren’t enough priority one members to exhaust the allocation so we should be getting tickets yeah? We’re not missing out are we? We don’t have to sit on the website and hope it doesn’t crash.

In the email from.the club it said all Priority 1 are guaranteed that's how it works

I was priority 1 and forgot to register, so got priority 3 !!! So angry at myself

Anyway I'm assuming all paying club members should be fine

Ichabod. You will be fine

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney

You will definitely not miss out. About 15,000 tickets allocated to each member base from memory in years past, maybe more now.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
You will definitely not miss out. About 15,000 tickets allocated to each member base from memory in years past, maybe more now.
Hey mate

What about the other priorities ?

Also I think I read the allocation is not the same it goes on membership numbers. So giants will get a lot less than Richmond or the swans for instance. Is that right ?

16k-40k depending on supporter base according to the AFL's ticket documentation.

hotdish

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey mate

What about the other priorities ?

Also I think I read the allocation is not the same it goes on membership numbers. So giants will get a lot less than Richmond or the swans for instance. Is that right ?

The two competing clubs are allocated the exact amount of tickets. Membership numbers are irrelevant.

If after the ballot/allocation process, GWS for example didn't sell their allocation, then they will transfer to the other GF competing club (Richmond).

From previous years competing clubs were given around 16-17k tickets. From that number a few hundred are subtracted by the club for players/admin/families etc.

I would be stunned if GWS sold their quota- ie every member who registered should get a ticket.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
The two competing clubs are allocated the exact amount of tickets. Membership numbers are irrelevant.

If after the ballot/allocation process, GWS for example didn't sell their allocation, then they will transfer to the other GF competing club (Richmond).

From previous years competing clubs were given around 16-17k tickets. From that number a few hundred are subtracted by the club for players/admin/families etc.

I would be stunned if GWS sold their quota- ie every member who registered should get a ticket.

Thanks mate

Can you answer this one. My Ticketek receipt says 1xC1ADT

So even though I it my entry in the priority 3 window, does that mean it worked out that my barcode was a membership with a priority 1 access ?
Screenshot_20190921-210310_Ticketek.jpeg

hotdish

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thanks mate

Can you answer this one. My Ticketek receipt says 1xC1ADT

So even though I it my entry in the priority 3 window, does that mean it worked out that my barcode was a membership with a priority 1 access ? View attachment 750499

You wouldn't have jumped up a tier or priority rating...

But I wouldn't worry - I can't see 15k GWS fans registering for the ballot. I'm a tier 3 member also and not sweating it.

We all should know late tomorrow night what's going on - best way is to check the old credit card for a debit ...

GWS didn't even get 12k fans at the WB elimination game a few weeks ago and I also doubt many can afford potentially $422 tickets in conjunction with transport and accom.

Happy to be corrected if anyone else is "in the know"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigermanfonz

Rookie
Sep 18, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi All,

I know it is a long shot and I'll be honest I am a Richmond supporter from Sydney.

If any of you by chance have tickets that you may not want. I would be happy to buy a couple

I am here in Melbourne as I was at the game last night and will be staying for the week. Desperate to get 2 GF tickets

Good luck in GF

Dont_Argue

17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 22, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
If anyone can help me get tickets i will be eternally grateful! Missed out in 17 and desperate to get to this one with my mum. Know its a long shot but hopefully theres a kind soul out there

Hope its a good game regardless, and good luck to your mob!

ilovemeatpies

Debutant
Feb 27, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Why don't you buy a package from a reseller?

Hi All,

I know it is a long shot and I'll be honest I am a Richmond supporter from Sydney.

If any of you by chance have tickets that you may not want. I would be happy to buy a couple

I am here in Melbourne as I was at the game last night and will be staying for the week. Desperate to get 2 GF tickets

Good luck in GF

Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS

Ive just re-read the email from Ticketek and my reading of it is they just debit your account if successful, no more waiting online or anything to buy tickets. At least thats what I hope. Ive asked on the main board and didnt get any response yet.

May 24, 2014
Canberra Region
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Ricciardo#3, Sydney Thunder
Ive just re-read the email from Ticketek and my reading of it is they just debit your account if successful, no more waiting online or anything to buy tickets. At least thats what I hope. Ive asked on the main board and didnt get any response yet.
Just had my account charged for two Cat 2 tix!!

slapnutmidget

Cancelled
Sep 5, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
I am a 200 Club member (and sent in the form last week, but did not register for the ballot as I was under the impression I didn't have to), and don't know how I a an supposed to get my ticket (and have not received emails from the club after asking to receive these emails). Any other 200 Club Members received any communication from the Club regarding their ticket?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back