Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

Very keen to see how Jordan Love goes. Big opportunity for the young fella. Hope he goes well. Gut feeling is he'll be QB1 next year and 12 will be throwing the pigskin elsewhere.

Would lel if in a decades time we are talking how we've had back to back to back Hall of Fame quality QBs.

Very keen to see how Jordan Love goes. Big opportunity for the young fella. Hope he goes well. Gut feeling is he'll be QB1 next year and 12 will be throwing the pigskin elsewhere.

Would lel if in a decades time we are talking how we've had back to back to back Hall of Fame quality QBs.
I saw someone who breaks down game film talking about how Love's preseason games reminded him of Josh Allen's first season.

Raw talent that needs to be sculpted.

Im hoping for something like when Rodgers took over in the Dallas game from 07. just a few flashes but enough to see that it can be the future. Doesnt need to be like Rodgers. he is basically a rookie. just show a few flashed and not get overwhelmed by the speed or feel like he needs to carry the team.

I really hope you call up all the manufacturers, farmers and distributors of every food you put into your body to make sure they are doing the right thing and you check the recalled food products daily.
The difference is you have a choice if you want to put those products in your body, that's my whole ******* point.

And I'm double vaxed too, but forgive me for believing people should be free to make their own choices without being refused their basic freedom rights

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Wait till he finds out about Monsanto, Roundup and some of the stuff put on crops.
Is it mandatory to consume those products though?

I saw someone who breaks down game film talking about how Love's preseason games reminded him of Josh Allen's first season.

Raw talent that needs to be sculpted.

Im hoping for something like when Rodgers took over in the Dallas game from 07. just a few flashes but enough to see that it can be the future. Doesnt need to be like Rodgers. he is basically a rookie. just show a few flashed and not get overwhelmed by the speed or feel like he needs to carry the team.
If Love became the equivalent of Allen I'd be stoked with that. Don't think the rest of the North would cope very well though.

Blacky can you clean up the vaccine stuff and make a new thread about it. just to kinda tidy up this thread and possibly even the week 9 thread.
Bare with me while I sift through everything

Is it mandatory to consume those products though?

mate the s**t sprayed on fruit and veg or in the soil its grown in. and then the s**t that is in our body because we cook foods on non stick pans.
Some of the s**t that was in herbicides or pesticides that has been consumed. unless you have grown everything you have ever eaten in a airlocked glasshouse.

mate the sh*t sprayed on fruit and veg or in the soil its grown in. and then the sh*t that is in our body because we cook foods on non stick pans.
Some of the sh*t that was in herbicides or pesticides that has been consumed. unless you have grown everything you have ever eaten in a airlocked glasshouse.
My point is if you somehow manage to avoid it you aren't banned from working, going to the shops, getting a haircut ext

I've had the vax but I'm not ramming it down people's throats that they should too.

Would the Packers look at OBJ?

f**k i hope not. Packers fans have been calling to trade for him the last 2 years.

after all the drama this season with Rodgers the place would implode if OBJ joined the team.

IIRC last time he was at Lambeau was the playoff game where he punched a hole in the away teams locker room.

We're 28th on waivers and have a very tight cap but we'd be stupid not to ask the question but only if we think the locker room can handle the drama he brings.
If he clears waivers, which is likely he can pick his team and sign for the vet min which is just over $500K.

But i hope we dont look at him. not worth the drama.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fortunately for the Packers, quarterback Jordan Love is available to play. Because Jordan Love, per multiple sources, is vaccinated.

As one source explained it, Love was determined to be in “close contact” with Rodgers. Thus, if Love wasn’t vaccinated, he’d be out, too, this weekend. Which means that Blake Bortles would be playing quarterback for the Packers.

Fortunately for the Packers, quarterback Jordan Love is available to play. Because Jordan Love, per multiple sources, is vaccinated.

As one source explained it, Love was determined to be in “close contact” with Rodgers. Thus, if Love wasn’t vaccinated, he’d be out, too, this weekend. Which means that Blake Bortles would be playing quarterback for the Packers.
Are those "multiple" sources, literally him saying it into a microphone multiple times this week?

Isn't his shoulder absolutely wrecked anyway?
dont think his heart was in it. for the Browns. so who knows how his body is.

We have seen players with injuries make it look worse when they want out. then them make a massive turnaround when they get cut.

Some of you who are vaccine hesitant should watch this episode of Question Everything. You might learn something without feeling lectured because of the comedy format.

And if you done understand why people are annoyed and short tempered about people who have yet to get vaccinated, thats because after almost 2 years. we are sick of hearing the same bullshit and sick of the constant spread of misinformation that spreads like wildfire on social media. and too many people dont know how to tell the difference between legit info and propaganda since, which mostly falls on platform holders for allowing it to grow over the last 15 years. Which is not all their fault, its not taught in schools how to decipher truth from miss-truth. but some are too ignorant or dumb to notice or care and the spread it, eventually people see it enough and just think its real.

I dont have time for the unvaxed anymore, i dont care if they are slow or antivax. im over it.
My brothers an epidemiologist and I have cousins who constantly dismiss what he says because of stuff they’re read on BitChute and random other social platforms. It’s insulting.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the NFL is investigating the Packers and Aaron Rodgers for violations of COVID-19 protocols.
Rapoport added that two issues "have come to the forefront." The first issue is Rodgers choosing not to wear a mask while indoors at press conferences. Rodgers has already voiced his opposition to the rule that stipulates unvaccinated players must wear a mask while indoors with the team. He'll also be investigated for appearing in a group setting away from the team when he attended a Halloween party. Expect hefty fines to come down on Rodgers at some point. It's also possible that Green Bay is penalized in the form of draft picks for their handling of Rodgers. The reigning MVP is eligible to return from the reserve/COVID-19 list in Week 10.
SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Nov 7, 2021, 10:05 AM ET

Alright well disappointing to lose what was a really winnable game. Special teams really ****ed us being real close to winning this but it came down to a significant amount of s**t plays that ****ed us. King not catching the pick, plus at least one of the two FGs and we could be talking about a big win.

Keen to hear your thoughts on Love guys. I am getting so frustrated reading twitter, because anyone that says that Love did not play well gets smashed and all these excuses and things keep being said about him. It makes no sense to me, he didn't play well and he looked like s**t. The offensive line and MLF/Hackett didn't help him at all with the plays they had designed as they were usually long developing plays and the line couldn't hold that long with all the guys the Chiefs were sending, but Love also had to do a better job of identifying that too.

I watched Rodgers first game (didn't start) against the Cowboys on TNF in 2007 during the week last week and he was shaky early too, but he found his way and put up some big points. Love was really shaky early and to me just didn't look confident in himself, plus the inaccuracy was a killer. He got beat up and bit and kept out there which is a credit to him but I'm not sure. Obviously he will get better and improve but nothing that we saw today would make you think we've got a long term QB here. Just can't stand the losers on twitter who sound almost happy we lost so they can say 'oh oh but Jordan Love it was only his first game!', we get it! I want to see him be a Hall of Famer but today was rough.

Some great analysis here, think it's still a wait and see on Love. Let's be honest the whole offense just wasn't good, it wasn't just Love who had an off day plus Spags came in with a great gameplan to attack Love and make him as uncomfortable as possible.

Also the subtle Rodgers references are great...

Also the subtle Rodgers references are great...
JT is wonderful for that. He did a similar thing attacking Chris Simms QB rankings pre-draft. JT is also really good at breaking down play designs, better than most, he goes right into it...the pass pro, the route concepts, the alerts, hot reads, assignments, far better than other former QBs imo.

JT is wonderful for that. He did a similar thing attacking Chris Simms QB rankings pre-draft. JT is also really good at breaking down play designs, better than most, he goes right into it...the pass pro, the route concepts, the alerts, hot reads, assignments, far better than other former QBs imo.

Pity JT's rankings suck just as much if not more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back