Green Machine Vs The Man Mundine

Remove this Banner Ad

He made him look stupid.

Should have seen the Cletis's in the pub last night. Abo this, **** Abo that. He knows what gets people through the gate and makes him a shiitload of cash and that is bogans who want to see a loud mouthed dark fella get whaled on. Idiots.

Was never going to be touched.

Now back to some real fighting
June 4 - Castillo vs Corrales 3, Darchinyan on the undercard vs Luis Moldanado.
Unlike last night this will be worth watching:thumbsu:

NorthBhoy said:
He made him look stupid.

Should have seen the Cletis's in the pub last night. Abo this, **** Abo that. He knows what gets people through the gate and makes him a shiitload of cash and that is bogans who want to see a loud mouthed dark fella get whaled on. Idiots.

Was never going to be touched.

Damn skippy. I'd imagine that was the case at most pubs, the one where I was at, the ratio was at best 400:2. Like Wayne Carey said, it isn't arrogant if it's true. He walked the walk last night.

I know sweet FA about boxing, but you could tell as early as the second round that Mundine wasn't going to have much trouble.

Predictable fight. Gawd Green is one dimensional and ordinary.

Was there last night, great atmosphere...for a round.

Lidge said:
We can acknowledge he's a decent fighter, but respect? Nah. No effing way.

The man is scum.
He deserves respect for backing it up.

Suck it Green, lost to a MUCH better fighter.

crownie said:
Mundine would be hoping Amercians have short Memories if he was to fight there
Yeah, and Americans are the nicest peoplein the world? No.

Danny Danny Danny, he wouldnt of beat a 80 year old with a handbag last night, what a embarassing performance. One of the worst ive seen for quite a while.

Where was Plan B, why the hell are you now weaker and slower then ever before. Mundine made a mockery of him, it was like watching a grown man fight a child at stages. It wasnt a very entertaining fight due to the ease in which Mundine won, he has probably had training drills harder then that fight.

Green needs Fenech back badly, otherwise his career is over.

Ari said:
I was merely referring to the difference in points on percentage. Would be somewhere between 5% to 10% more points were awarded to Mundine.

Im entirely aware of the way the bout panned out.

How about we go by round. Mundine about 11 times more rounds than Green.

milnedog44 said:
Was at he pub had money on the man, although didn't want to support him in case I got bashed. Too quick and way too smart for the machine.

Ratio at my pub was 500+:5, and boy, "we" were pretty stoked with The Man. No race abuse at my pub, just a lot of very, very disappointed punters.

Last nite was Mundine's "Rage Against The Machine" :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddhy said:
Some guy got killed over here last night, 13 pubs had brawls. Pretty pathetic stuff.

yep i agree. there is a line with sports fans and putting there heart on there sleaves, but some times people need to have a good hard look at themselves because sport, believe it or not is not the price for death.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back