Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of driving. is it legal to shoot the tyres out of those tossers who drive at 85k then suddenly speed up to 100k plus at passing lines ?

if not it should be
Same should apply when overtaking slow campaigners on a 110kmh freeway who then speed up so you can't overtake.
Also, dickheads that straddle two lanes and are ******* inept drivers!

Traffic has doubled in the past 5 years and it's predominately taken up by complete ******* morons.

Moronic truck drivers that need to drive three lines wide, bovine soccer moms in their RV's that feel the need to sit on 85 in the far right lane of the freeway, the self appointed cop types that refuse to move aside for others etc.

I commit at least 12 murders in my head every time I go for an hour long drive.

The meek won't inherit the earth, the patently stupid have already done it.

Traffic has doubled in the past 5 years and it's predominately taken up by complete ******* morons.

Moronic truck drivers that need to drive three lines wide, bovine soccer moms in their RV's that feel the need to sit on 85 in the far right lane of the freeway, the self appointed cop types that refuse to move aside for others etc.

I commit at least 12 murders in my head every time I go for an hour long drive.

The meek won't inherit the earth, the patently stupid have already done it.

Had the misfortune of being in Peak hour on the Western Ring Road from Cambellfied to Craigieburn

20kmhr speed all the way out

Once it was a free run

At Wallan turn off to town past Beveridge cars bumper to bumper down exit ramp all the way into town

Yet again Govt has allowed these massive developments to go ahead and in the next decade, but no road developments/PT

Then Grumpy Olds come on here whinging

Had the misfortune of being in Peak hour on the Western Ring Road from Cambellfied to Craigieburn

20kmhr speed all the way out

Once it was a free run

At Wallan turn off to town past Beveridge cars bumper to bumper down exit ramp all the way into town

Yet again Govt has allowed these massive developments to go ahead and in the next decade, but no road developments/PT

Then Grumpy Olds come on here whinging

Blame the addition of a million more people to facilitate rich peoples economics.

Melbourne was a great city once, now it is ****ed.

I'm outta here in another year or so. Might end up in Katamatite.

Blame the addition of a million more people to facilitate rich peoples economics.

Melbourne was a great city once, now it is ******.

There is a street where near I live where peeps garages are full with of stuff that they have no room to park cars.

Nekminit cars all over the street/nature strip

A mess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the Lions game I had to drive from the open car park near the Ferris Wheel to Crown area.

Took 45 minits

What's employing people up there Gaso ? SPC ? Uncle Ben's or alike ?

SPC not as much as the past. Mostly service industries to Agriculture. They are building a massive new Art Gallery on the Lake that looks great. Built a 5 storey Court House for cases from Wallan up to the border. Lots of immigration which has continued over 50 years. Unlike other places it’s not an issue here with sport (esp soccer) uniting people. It’s not that bad a place to live TBH. Can do Melb in 100 minits if you don’t stop. Weather is warm 9 months of the year.

Did you know Jy and Sammy come from up here?

Exactly why I left Melbourne snake. The problem now is I was so use to the pace of Melbourne it’s hard to slow down to country pace (which by the way is so much more peaceful)

There is a street where near I live where peeps garages are full with of stuff that they have no room to park cars.

Nekminit cars all over the street/nature strip

A mess

Good luck to them mate. Their property to do with as they please, as long as they don't * with me.

Exactly why I left Melbourne snake. The problem now is I was so use to the pace of Melbourne it’s hard to slow down to country pace (which by the way is so much more peaceful)

I hear you loud and clear mate.

I'd still be coming up to Melbourne most weeks/weekends for the footy etc., but to hell with living here full time. It has become an overpopulated dump.

I might head up North and open up the "Katamatittie" bar with Gaso.

There are too many *en people with that idea these days.

Stay in the city you campaigners - you're ******* the bush up for the rest of us.

Its time we revived "c.1996 - blowing up roads and setting up guard posts for the apocalypse PMT" plans again. Where are those jars of Anthrax???

There are too many ****en people with that idea these days.

Stay in the city you campaigners - you're ******* the bush up for the rest of us.

Its time we revived "c.1996 - blowing up roads and setting up guard posts for the apocalypse PMT" plans again. Where are those jars of Anthrax???

Don't confuse me with the Ocean Grove/Woodend types.

If a town has less than 5000 people and a pub, that will be my new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back