Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You campaigners should try crawling under the house at six in the morning to fix the house pressure pump with wire and an old piece of inner tube.

I'd have happily payed someone 250 bucks to do that s**t this morning!!!

Just asking as you must be the only Aussie who thinks NZ is warmer than Victoria in October !
Well last year's winter was mild over there in comparison and the early spring there usually makes it warmer, but come November it's hot humid and stormy here.
I'm over there a few times a year, including very recently.
Although that's been limited to Hawkes Bay and Auckland mainly, with one stint through Invercargill.

Well last year's winter was mild over there in comparison and the early spring there usually makes it warmer, but come November it's hot humid and stormy here.
I'm over there a few times a year, including very recently.
Although that's been limited to Hawkes Bay and Auckland mainly, with one stint through Invercargill.

Invercargill makes Frankston look like Club Med

Hawkes bay is a top spot though

These criminals putting needles in fruit

Disgraceful

If this criminal behaviour continues we will all end up having to buy our Fruit n Veg from behind Counters like at the Deli

Senseless, stupid, economic devastation, wasteful and I hope whoever is doing this gets the full force of the law

Not sure if this is a grumpy old or just a plain old grumpy but I've had enough of ****sticks at work who keep putting coffee grounds in the sugar (I hate coffee) or a wet spoon so that the sugar clumps together. FFS how hard is it. The sugar even has its own spoon and they still manage to **** it up!

I will find you and death will be slow and painful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this is a grumpy old or just a plain old grumpy but I've had enough of ****sticks at work who keep putting coffee grounds in the sugar (I hate coffee) or a wet spoon so that the sugar clumps together. FFS how hard is it. The sugar even has its own spoon and they still manage to **** it up!

I will find you and death will be slow and painful.
Where you work? Must be where I work, or a complete and utter coincidence.

Where you work? Must be where I work, or a complete and utter coincidence.
Haha I'm the only North supporter where I work!

I'm guessing these ****sticks reach far and wide in workplaces.

Coles Radio is a DAB channel

It rocks

No idea what a DAB channel is Gaso !

you wouldn't believe it but I just heard "Needles & pins" at the supermarket today. I'm not kidding !

need to catch those F%&*ers putting the pins in the food , put them in a cell and play Barry Manilow 24/7 for 15 years

No idea what a DAB channel is Gaso !

you wouldn't believe it but I just heard "Needles & pins" at the supermarket today. I'm not kidding !

need to catch those F%&*ers putting the pins in the food , put them in a cell and play Barry Manilow 24/7 for 15 years

Well in my new car when I go to Melbourne I can tune in to get Digital Radio and one of the Channels is Coles Radio which is wat they play in the supermarket

I can also listen to SEN in crystal clear sound

Win

Roozee can you also do that to those idiots who play the "music" at the supermarkets

Its like torture by Kenny G

Hey KiwiRoo we saw that story on the news tonight where the little dog got tied up to the advertisement sign, then went on a wild run down the street pulling the sign behind him. But they never told us what happened in the end. Did the owner ever get the sign back?

Hey KiwiRoo we saw that story on the news tonight where the little dog got tied up to the advertisement sign, then went on a wild run down the street pulling the sign behind him. But they never told us what happened in the end. Did the owner ever get the sign back?

I think it all ended well SOS. Most exciting thing that's ever happened in kawakawa !

Having a wife who has no clue about the grand final day has taken a shift to work on grand final day , the hours are 10am - 3.30 pm .
She doesn’t drive (I have tried and tried to convince her too but is petrified too) and it is 40 minutes away.
I like to enjoy the day but now she has stuffed it.
I will try and record it and have no radio on when I go pick her up.

Having a wife who has no clue about the grand final day has taken a shift to work on grand final day , the hours are 10am - 3.30 pm .
She doesn’t drive (I have tried and tried to convince her too but is petrified too) and it is 40 minutes away.
I like to enjoy the day but now she has stuffed it.
I will try and record it and have no radio on when I go pick her up.

Does she own a thumb?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back