Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On this day of international mourning for the Patron of Whinging these previous posts are inappropriate
Correct. Plastic supermarket bags are an environmental disaster.

On the other hand, the implication about carrots and zucchinis is less offensive about the reincarnation wishes of the heir to the throne.

Lunch with extended family today for aunties birthday. First 25mins consisted of whinging that they didn't reserve enough seats on table for who was coming. So yours truly decides to move an adjacent table on to the end. Then next half hour consisted of whinging about the royals broken up by a whinge about one of the party not being able to order bangers and mash because its only on the seniors menu. Then whinging turns to some of the party not turning up rendeding the first 25mins of whinging about the extra seats obsolete.

Lunch with extended family today for aunties birthday. First 25mins consisted of whinging that they didn't reserve enough seats on table for who was coming. So yours truly decides to move an adjacent table on to the end. Then next half hour consisted of whinging about the royals broken up by a whinge about one of the party not being able to order bangers and mash because its only on the seniors menu. Then whinging turns to some of the party not turning up rendeding the first 25mins of whinging about the extra seats obsolete.

Omg this is my life

Bloody royals. Had to say to my mother the other week "you've not met Meghan or Harry, so you really shouldn't take it personally."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see the news story on the record complaints to BBC about the wall to wall coverage last Friday on all channels?
The news... Pfft that's half the problem. My dad said to me during lunch that they (he and partner) won't be going to Melbourne or lakes entrance any more because of all the crime... Fmd.

some of the peanuts that haunt the facebook buy and sell groups,

2 examples ,

-advertised a non running ride on mower for next to nicks as parts or project, clearly staten that the top end of the engine was toast,
"can i mow my lawns with this mower" was one of the queries.....

-missus had a display cube clearly labelled as 1800 x 1800 for one dollar . respondand said dibs i will take it, missus says you will need a trailer and some help to load it as i was at work and she has had hand surgury, nekminnut the beverly hillbillies turn up in a clapped out old hatchback with no trailer. missus says where your trailer, "we will just put it on the roof " was his reply, missus politely tells them to leave.

2 examples ,

-advertised a non running ride on mower for next to nicks as parts or project, clearly staten that the top end of the engine was toast,

-missus had a display cube clearly labelled as 1800 x 1800 for one dollar . respondand said dibs i will take it, missus says you will need a trailer and some help to load it as i was at work and she has had hand surgury, nekminnut the beverly hillbillies turn up in a clapped out old hatchback with no trailer. missus says where your trailer, "we will just put it on the roof " was his reply, missus politely tells them to leave.
I'll be back. I know where you live.

And you never answered the question about the mower.

2 examples ,

I read this as a ride on a mower for non runners with toast provided

Far out. After sitting through the seconds on tv last night I've just got to the pub after work and they're showing the replay. Serenity now, serenity now

With this deal you can watch it on an infinite loop.

I have a quaddy with my brother each week, today he decided we go to morphettville, we get three legs , the leg we miss out on I ask my mrs who she would pick (the winner paid $70) his is after the event and she didn’t know he winner she picks the winner - * me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back