Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what the Cheesecake shop is for....It's also the equal popular answer to your poll Q, which - by the way - needs updating.

Perhaps this time it could entail crocodiles, unsuspecting Swedish back-packers & Fresh-water lagoons....Then the swimming & **** option would surely be the popular pick.
Firstly I don’t spend $30 on a cake that someone else cooked and is sitting in a deep freeze when I can make my own fresh and exactly how I want it.
Secondly, I don’t have a cheesecake shop with in 5klm’s.

Thirdly I cbf thinking about some lame poll at the moment, let Gralin do it.

Im pretty sure the answer to that when Mr Wosh gets home will be yes ;) ........

Ill get my coat.
Trust me, that’s the last thing either of us will give a toss about for a while (pun intended)

Family
Home duties/repairs
Bacon sandwiches
Beer

Sex

I don’t have a cheesecake shop with in 5klm’s.

Time to re-live your rebellious teenage years & live a little....I'm sure the cops have all avenues to your nearest Cheesecake shop cordoned-off, just waiting to spring their devious trap on you.

Trust me, that’s the last thing either of us will give a toss about for a while (pun intended)

Family
Home duties/repairs
Bacon sandwiches
Beer

Sex

Surely bacon sandwhiches and beer above home duties.

Bacon & beer are at least enjoyable

Firstly I don’t spend $30 on a cake that someone else cooked and is sitting in a deep freeze when I can make my own fresh and exactly how I want it.
Secondly, I don’t have a cheesecake shop with in 5klm’s.

Thirdly I cbf thinking about some lame poll at the moment, let Gralin do it.
I'm keen and also expecting to promptly forget about it

Haha HBF in the backyard when MrsEddieBetts sand arrives

View attachment 986511

And yes a proper cover is VITAL Mebby, every cat in the neighbourhood will come and use your sandpit as a toilet otherwise, it’s disgusting. R just built one for the girls and made a cover out of planks that sits on top so cats cant move it or dig into it. I imagine a heavy tarp weighed down all around with bricks would do the trick too but a pain in the arse to pull off and on all the time.

Just 2 lengths of wood and short lengths nailed across, easier to handle than one large lid. He got all the timber free from people just getting rid of it.

View attachment 986518

That cat's just pretending to be asleep. As soon as people's backs are turned its furry little bum will be in the sandpit

Time to re-live your rebellious teenage years & live a little....I'm sure the cops have all avenues to your nearest Cheesecake shop cordoned-off, just waiting to spring their devious trap on you.
No thanks, my husband has been trapped overseas for 8 months, I haven’t seen my disabled mum since February, and he has to try to get to Perth when he’s allowed to see his own mum who has stage 4 cancer. Anyone who breaks the rules for a ******* cheesecake is a campaigner.

Surely bacon sandwhiches and beer above home duties.

Bacon & beer are at least enjoyable
Well he has to do 2 weeks iso in Adelaide so he will probably have so much bacon and beer there by the time he get’s home it won’t be as desperate lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That cat's just pretending to be asleep. As soon as people's backs are turned its furry little bum will be in the sandpit
Not little bum, that’s a Main Coone and he’s HUGE

Happy Saturday everyone ❤
A spot of fancy lunch and a limoncello

View attachment 987631

Here’s to being allowed to see more family and travel more than a 5 klm radius after tomorrow 🤞🏻
Nice

I got the asparagus going on in my lunch too....in a few hours
Pork Scaloppine in a mushroom sauce with a steamed potato
Replace the limoncella for a pinot gris

Nice

I got the asparagus going on in my lunch too....in a few hours
Pork Scaloppine in a mushroom sauce with a steamed potato
Replace the limoncella for a pinot gris
Sounds good except for the pinos gris, that s**t is only good for cooking rissotto with.

I’m not a fan of wine except something that tastes like lemonade, ice cold moscato or Riccadonna is about all I can drink in summer.
You just slowly go drier as your palate gets used to it
You can always add a little water

I still like a sweet wine with cheese

You just slowly go drier as your palate gets used to it
You can always add a little water

I still like a sweet wine with cheese
I worked in hotels for many years, I had to do wine tastings, learn about wines so I could recommend them with meals, all that stuff...but I never grew a taste for it nor worked out why other people like it. It just tastes like crap, cheap or expensive, and gives me headaches. A nice fruity cocktail or a gin lemon lime bitters or something like that is my preferred drink. And espresso martinis yum.

I worked in hotels for many years, I had to do wine tastings, learn about wines so I could recommend them with meals, all that stuff...but I never grew a taste for it nor worked out why other people like it. It just tastes like crap, cheap or expensive, and gives me headaches. A nice fruity cocktail or a gin lemon lime bitters or something like that is my preferred drink. And espresso martinis yum.

I hate wine too, don't like the taste of it no matter how expensive it is and the few times I've had a night drinking it I've had some of the worst hangovers.

I didn't mind Kalimotxo which is red wine mixed with cola, had a night drinking it in Spain but had a shocking hangover the next day so never drank it again.

Back