Remove this Banner Ad

#Solidarity

That and I kinda wish this was a thing back in my first game when I didn't even name a team at all, nor did anyone around at the time. Would have been a much better memory than people having a giggle at ones expense.

#Solidarity

That and I kinda wish this was a thing back in my first game when I didn't even name a team at all, nor did anyone around at the time. Would have been a much better memory than people having a giggle at ones expense.
Haha good show StFly, I like it.

#Solidarity

As part of the leadership group, even if I wasn't here to stop such a disaster, I feel like we need to stick together.

#Solidarity

Also fun fact, last time I was captain we won our first spoon and followed it up with our first flag, against this weeks opponents in the Furies by a single solitary point.

Tough to take two losses to start up, Clouds agenda shining through already.

I am heartened that we won't be as bad the Swampies or Furies in their losing streaks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were like a shonky tinder match.

Only there was no bottomless glass of a substance that cannot be named to stare at in the process, instead you got to bask in the glow of noise.

Serious question: What kind of lame ass team did we all sign up for?

One that the sim currently has issues with, or to be particular the people simming it.

It'll turn around though.

Serious question: What kind of lame ass team did we all sign up for?

The only team in this comp to ever have a side filled with people who visited this part of the forum for a prolonged period of time. SO much so that we brought people in to fill other teams and did their job for them.
The only team in this comp to grab a spoon, and then follow up with a flag in the next season.
The only team that everyone wants to s**t on because they will never be able to this, because they are the ones that are s**t and fail at things.

So serious answer is we're bog average with some pretty decent legacy in the SFA that everyone likes to s**t on because it has to be someone soyu might as well s**t on the 50's TV show since you likely weren't alive to see it and beastiality jokes is AOK when it involves claymation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back