Remove this Banner Ad

I remember I tried to recruit Jade before Jade knew what the SFA was

I remember being successful in things, this is kinda what it feels like when you don't have what you wanted then act like you kinda had a chance.

Sucks doesn't it?

Not really. I am a much better FF than Jade

Jade doesn't recall the time he went to the Wonders thread bemoaning the time he unsuccessfully attempted to recruit haydo.

So I got drunk and slept through my train stop last night, phone was flat and I had misplaced my bank card. I’ve already lost today, so winning is the only option

Last edited:
Not 100% if it's still current or not, but our previous highest score was 168, so we gave it a fair shake this week at 153, but let's push for 170 next week. :thumbsu:

Yup, that's still our highest score. We did come within a couple of points of beating it last season though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, that's still our highest score. We did come within a couple of points of beating it last season though.

Shows how much attention I paid to things.

This coming back from retirement thing is really bloody hard.

Shows how much attention I paid to things.

This coming back from retirement thing is really bloody hard.

To be fair, that one took a little bit of digging to find in the history/archives board.

You haven't been a qootier if you haven't gone from sweet goodness to despair, from despair to sweet goodness and from both to "yeah I suppose maybe kinda possibly?"

But what this means is all we need to do is win and we can potentially leapfrog to 6th.

Wonders win, we win, Dragons win and if the Roys win heavily enough we may then slip into 5th, but it'd have to be bloody heavy, and it's the Roys, so, not going to happen.

Bloody Roys...

Also, whilst I'm here wasting time;

ALL SFA Representatives - 18
S04 - Unwritten Law
S05 - peelzy, Unwritten Law
S09 - Flawed genius, Portentous
S10 - peterss
S11 - Ghossein, peterss, Rojo Juniour
S12 - peterss, StFly
S13 - Claypigeon, peterss, StFly
S14 -
Claypigeon, StFly
S15 - Claypigeon, StFly
S16 - Mr Gor, Tayl0r
S17 - A Bit High
S18 - A Bit High, Tayl0r
S19 - A Bit High, Willo_
S20 - A Bit High
S21 - BB 8, SM
S23 - Quivorir, pantskyle
S24 - Noobz0r

Pete, ABH and I tied with 4 reps, Clay with 3, Unwritten Law and Tayl0r with 2, everyone else with 1

Last edited:
I dunno, we're effectively 1 win from 2 from the past 2 weeks so it's not end of world.

Would have been great for someone else to have taken the follow up draw though instead of us again.

So the Gumbies went and got themselves YET ANOTHER Rising Star nod.

tenor.gif

Did you sleep with the coaches daughter Jade ?

Kicking a snag in the first minute, then dragged and put in at full back.

That’s some under 10’s stuff.

Golumless any explanations?

Did you sleep with the coaches daughter Jade ?

Kicking a snag in the first minute, then dragged and put in at full back.

That’s some under 10’s stuff.

Golumless any explanations?

I got sick of full back.

Right now, I look rather smart though, 5 goal win against the reigning premiers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back