Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 37 Team Thread: Putting on a black armband for miggs

Remove this Banner Ad

Vine Ok GIF

View attachment 1893058

Thrilled to announce our first recruit for season 37. DinoSoar has agreed to join the club and see what the Sweet FA is all about. DinoSoar's posting style is a good fit for the club.

Welcome to the Gumbies, DinoSoar!
Please respond to this post and pick an available guernsey number when you're able.

View attachment 1893063
We aren’t doing threads anymore?

How very un-OOBs of you.

If I find out you’ve drafted me into the SFA equivalent of North Falconista then I’m gonna do a JHF on your sorry ass … 🤣

Can I have number 35? Gumbies need a bit of Nicky Daicos magic coming their way.

They have been trying to get us to fold or merge for 20 seasons or so, there are some similarities.

We are the reigning premiers though.

But seriously though, welcome. We're only like North in that we're blue, haven't won many premierships, are low on fans and funds, and GWS Goose was involved in a sex scandal once.
the accompanying sex tape was excellent for my social media profile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't tell you what shape the squad is in. But I do know that GWS Goose's pool is a mess.
Took me along time to get back up to scratch.

You'll all be happy to know the influencers are now able to return to the pool now all the beer cans are out. Thank god.

it is actually being hired by an influencer today (her second time)

Took me along time to get back up to scratch.

You'll all be happy to know the influencers are now able to return to the pool now all the beer cans are out. Thank god.

it is actually being hired by an influencer today (her second time)
Ooh repeat customer. Building some brand loyalty I see. Might have to offer her a referral discount.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back