Autopsy GWS vs Essendon 7/8/20 7.50PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Forget what he says here this is the muppet that says it’s all ok, on the main board, for what’s being said to Ward.

(Finally deleted by the mods)

My post was not delete by mods? Maybe you are thinking of someone else...

I clearly said i don't condone of people commenting on photos of players families.

1597042142582.png

I clearly said i don't condone of people commenting on photos of players families.

View attachment 932109

Thanks couldn’t find it.
Your second and 3rd lines show exactly what you said.

You are exactly the full of s**t individual I’m thinking off.

A troll and a weak one

Thanks couldn’t find it.
Your second and 3rd lines show exactly what you said.

You are exactly the full of sh*t individual I’m thinking off.

A troll and a weak one

I think you need to take a break...........Not exactly sure what your beef is.

If one player has to cop a bit of s**t online so the next player knows not to do it than that's OK with me.

Should that "bit of s**t" be death threats and comments against this family? then no, that's not on which is what i said.

Not sure why you are so animated...

I think you need to take a break...........Not exactly sure what your beef is.

If one player has to cop a bit of sh*t online so the next player knows not to do it than that's OK with me.

Should that "bit of sh*t" be death threats and comments against this family? then no, that's not on which is what i said.

Not sure why you are so animated...

My beef is you said But if this is what it takes it is ALL worth it.. Your words.

So
1- you are all for the threats, really.

2- you are still crying over the fact he got hit high, on the head and exaggerated it. Like 99% of players including your own mob.

If you were all ok with it you wouldn’t be in this thread and still pretending like you lost unfairly.

Move onto the Suns. They won’t give you a half head start.

Caution - For someone who claims to be 'not salty', you went to the trouble of changing your profile pic? Methinks there's something fishy about your tail!
My beef is you said it is ALL worth it if it stops flops. Your words.

So
1- you are all for the threats, really.

2- you are still crying over the fact he got hit high, on the head and exaggerated it. Like 99% of players including your own mob.

If you were all ok with it you wouldn’t be in this thread and still pretending like you lost unfairly.

Move onto the Suns. They won’t give you a half head start.

1) I have clearly said 4+ times now that threats against him and his family is not on. Giving him s**t on social Media is quite different.
2) I have clearly said we lost because of losing a 29 point lead, not because of Ward taking a dive.
3) He did take the dive, McKernan was almost stationary when the contact was made, it was not even a free kick. You can disagree if you want, it doesn't matter GWS won - but there is a reason why so many people are getting stuck into Ward. And its not just Essendon fans.

You should read what people type instead of assuming stuff. You are also way too emotional about the incident. Devon Smith takes several dives a game playing for us, its a bug bear for a lot of us, we hate it and call him out on it. Its a shame you cant do the same for your own player.

Anyways Peace.

1) I have clearly said 4+ times now that threats against him and his family is not on. Giving him sh*t on social Media is quite different.
2) I have clearly said we lost because of losing a 29 point lead, not because of Ward taking a dive.
3) He did take the dive, McKernan was almost stationary when the contact was made, it was not even a free kick. You can disagree if you want, it doesn't matter GWS won - but there is a reason why so many people are getting stuck into Ward. And its not just Essendon fans.

You should read what people type instead of assuming stuff. You are also way too emotional about the incident. Devon Smith takes several dives a game playing for us, its a bug bear for a lot of us, we hate it and call him out on it. Its a shame you cant do the same for your own player.

Anyways Peace.

I’m not assuming. You even posted what you said and what it clearly says.

You guys really are full of s**t. Up there with dogs fans.

Adios.

View attachment 932109

You also clearly said..
But if this is what it takes to get diving out of the game then a small price to pay

Sounds like endorsement to me.

I’m not [a racist/misogynist/homophobe/condoning...] But...

It’s the ‘But’ that does it, mate. Gives you away every time.

Weak as pi$$.

Footy phil had a great review of the game. Some key points
-caldwell was tagging shiel. Took him out of the game so bad they let him drop the tag late on and go head to head
- ward was slated for the half back line last year before his knee. He slotted back there this week. Expect a lot more of it in the future
- forward line is under the pump. Not playing the roles set and we’re (unsurprisingly) in trouble this week.
- cogs led a lot of the half time chat and got the balance right betweenhard feedback and building blokes up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back