Are the Giants out of premiership discussion now the double chance is gone? ( 2.0 updated page 17 )

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS will last just fine. Would be far more concerned about GC. Issue is that there might need to be a bit of a rejig if there are some retirements at season’s end (Griffen, Deledio, Shaw all possible).

AFL would want a few consistent years near the top to build support for the long term. If this year turns into a flop it’s a setback no doubt.

We have zero depth because we went to the Sydney FC school of list managment. Great 22 but nothing afterwards.

Problem there is have a few injuries and the Penrith Rams can take us apart.

Especially with our "coach".

Was always generational and with the amount of kids following our game and more and more will then we will be ok in the end.

We have the 6th best sponsorship in the league and have an office team smart enough to look at alternate streams of revenue(childcare for instance).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Was always generational and with the amount of kids following our game and more and more will then we will be ok in the end.

We have the 6th best sponsorship in the league and have an office team smart enough to look at alternate streams of revenue(childcare for instance).

You really have been drinking the AFL's kool-aid when it comes to this team.

What?

We are s**t because of our coach on field.

Off field the club is growing from nothing and continues to do so every year.

Every time you post you confirm your name isnt just a name but a lifestyle choice.

Read your post again. You'll be ok in the end because of the amount of kids following the game? You have the 6th best sponsorship in the league? Smart office people because they have diversified into childcare. I mean, just what the hell is going on here? What in the actual???? Does that kool-aid burn your throat on its way down?

Read your post again. You'll be ok in the end because of the amount of kids following the game? You have the 6th best sponsorship in the league? Smart office people because they have diversified into childcare. I mean, just what the hell is going on here? What in the actual???? Does that kool-aid burn your throat on its way down?
No need to.

I know exactly what i said.

I know you struggle birdy but then you always have.

Not hard to work out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe do some investigating 1st. Then come back.

No need to waste my time. You're the one crapping on about '6th best sponsorships' and a 'smart' front office capable of generating alternate revenue streams .... who gives a continental about that ... you're underwritten by the AFL pinhead.

No need to waste my time. You're the one crapping on about '6th best sponsorships' and a 'smart' front office capable of generating alternate revenue streams .... who gives a continental about that ... you're underwritten by the AFL pinhead.

So wont actually do research. Lol

Explains allot. Pinhead lol. Keep em coming.

34d23af8798f102b5f55fd15ff913c26.gif

Would you describe The GWS as a team with a lot of supporters? At the Geelong game they would have numbered around 5. How many do you think made the trip to Tassie?

Sure... keep ripping the integrity out of the arse of the league and maybe you'll get 2000 more people to an arena in Blacktown or Homebush. In the next 40 years.

Meanwhile both NSW clubs openly have the traditional systems rooted in their favour. Big success. High five.

GWS are developing their supporters from school level upwards which is how you get to where the Swans are currently at in terms of membership. It may take another 20 years for GWS however they will inevitably get more support than clubs like the Kangas and Western Bulldogs who have been around for a long time!

Irrelevant, especially considering the injuries GWS have had this year
Mate i usually defend the club from all commers but any team with Ward Kelly Shiel and Hopper in the middle should not be run over like they are.

Our fwd line, while missing Tobes, still has Jezza and Patton with Lobb as well.

While, with our injuries, i wouldnt expect us at the top, no way should we be playing as bad as we are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back