Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

box.png

choke.png

kick.png

furnace.png
Last one is great - so many freakin Simpsons references work for this.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

It would be humorous if some could reference this thread and the crikey article on Wikipedia. I.e. "Hamish reportedly created and updates his own Wikipedia page".

and the fact that they were taken down within hours of this issue arising ? where does that enter this argument ?
Again, the logic here baffles me. (I'm assuming you're advocating this proves - or suggests - it was Hamish, but if it's a genuine question you're unsure of then I apologise).

So, videos come down once he realises they've gone viral, and the most logical explanation is he knew they were there the whole time because he put them there himself, but he was leaving them in the hope no one would see them?

Why doesn't that argument apply to if someone else put them up?:
Videos come down once they go viral, he knew they were the whole time after his mate, Rompingwins, showed them to him, or whatever, but he was leaving them there in the hope no one would see them.

Isn't it more likely they'd come down so quickly if he wasn't directly involved with their uploading?!:confused:

When people are doing the video clips with the added Hamish, Cotchin and Dog face replacing the original character.... how are you guys doing that ?

If it's by using Flash i have no chance :mad:, but if theres another program that does it.... i have a slightly humourous McBain (from The Simpsons) reference in mind that would be perfect for more Hamish hilarity.

When people are doing the video clips with the added Hamish, Cotchin and Dog face replacing the original character.... how are you guys doing that ?

If it's by using Flash i have no chance :mad:, but if theres another program that does it.... i have a slightly humourous McBain (from The Simpsons) reference in mind that would be perfect for more Hamish hilarity.

No idea about video clips, but if you want to make a GIF, try GIMP

Probably been done already, but something along the lines of -

'I was going to win Wimbledon, then I took an arrow to the knee' with appropriate picture or something.

Ol' Hame yet to return to Twitter. If you check his tweets, it's rare for him to go 2 days without tweeting.

Currently waiting for his tweet stats to process, could take a while yet, it's currently queued up:

http://tweetstats.com/status/hame_aflgameday

PS: can we get to 2,000 posts before the weekend of footy starts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've finally gotten to the end of this thread. I'm going home to hug my dog.

I've posted more than Hame/Hamo/Hammer tweets per hour, but since a very select few are getting/giving the pro-wrestling references, I leave you with this introduction to the WWE's version of HHH, who (both in reality and the plot) married the boss' daughter and now runs the company.

To quote HHH's entrance song (by Motorhead):

"I am the Game, you don't want to play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can pay it"

2.jpg

Outstanding thread. Kudos to everyone involved :thumbsu:

Also BarneyBent - fantastic job on the "Bohamian Rhapsody" song :thumbsu:

I've posted more than Hame/Hamo/Hammer tweets per hour, but since a very select few are getting/giving the pro-wrestling references, I leave you with this introduction to the WWE's version of HHH, who (both in reality and the plot) married the boss' daughter and now runs the company.

To quote HHH's entrance song (by Motorhead):

"I am the Game, you don't want to play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can pay it"

2.jpg

What do both Triple H and a Dog have in common?

They both have the Pedigree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back