News Harley Bennell - Ends at Freo in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I admire your passion M_rash, can't argue with that.

On another note, Bigfooty needs to introduce the Face Palm emoji
I think you've got this forum wrong.
You're supposed to argue blindly for the next three pages. Proving nothing other than to show that you have an opinion that is at odds with someone else. Making them your mortal internet enemy might not be a bad idea.
But agreeing with them? Well I never.

I did this manually but it sums up Harley’s talent pretty well, especially given he played in only 20 wins in his first 5 years.
Will be a superstar but not a vote getter. I can live with that!

That G.Ablett fella probably stole some votes, much like that N.Fyfe bloke will too.

Cmon Harley Bennell! You have great initials to succeed at Freo! HB

That G.Ablett fella probably stole some votes, much like that N.Fyfe bloke will too.

I was going to say that. Also, Suns didn't win a lot when he played for them and they never won without Gaz. Don't often see 2 players from the losing team get votes.

Harley Balic didn’t go so well.... there’s another bloke by those initials who played ok footy a few years ago too, can’t quite remember his name though

Hopefully we can recruit this guy.
harry-baals.jpg

Harley Balic didn’t go so well.... there’s another bloke by those initials who played ok footy a few years ago too, can’t quite remember his name though
All of them talented (including Heath) but geez they've all had some demons as well - except unlike the rest, Ballas were on the field not off it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know - they seem more positive in general about it this time. Still holding onto the faint hope we get 15-17 games a season from him plus finals over the coming years.
I don't sense the positivity at all anymore, especially not from Ross. His last interview he said something along the lines of "we need to find a way to get this right" or something. They have no idea how to fix it.

Of course I will never let go until he retires/delisted but I think I accept now he is gone.

I don't sense the positivity at all anymore, especially not from Ross. His last interview he said something along the lines of "we need to find a way to get this right" or something. They have no idea how to fix it.

Of course I will never let go until he retires/delisted but I think I accept now he is gone.

He’s gone. Let’s all move on.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wasn't it only a month or so ago people thought Alex Pearce wouldn't be playing Round 1? Patience guys, lets hope Bennell surprises us all too.

If Bennell is named for rd one I will be more than surprised, I'll be flabbergasted and very happy both at the same time

Obviously not Round 1, but Bennell could be back and playing sooner than people think - sort of like Alex Pearce.
I would love for you to be right, but Alex Pearce has been training very solidly for a few months now, Harley has done very little.

It would be great if we see him some time, but I'm not counting on it.

I would love for you to be right, but Alex Pearce has been training very solidly for a few months now, Harley has done very little.

It would be great if we see him some time, but I'm not counting on it.
I probably said the same this time last year. Nek minnit get excite about two games late in the year!

Bennell is the unnecessary icing sugar on top of the Brayshaw cake, with a Cerra on top! We no longer neeeeeeed Bennell to make our midfield dangerous, but geez he would be handy. But like RTB says, only concern yourself with who’s available

Remove this Banner Ad

Back