News Harley Bennell - Ends at Freo in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

All I'm thinking is this
giphy.gif

Perforated eardrum sneakily hidden in the article.
Clearly he's run out of veins to inject, so he's resorted to using his ear. And ol' mate Rosco wanting to send chocolates to the female physio; another sexual misconduct complaint on the way?

I expect the media to have a field day with this latest report. 6PR will be a hoot tonight :rolleyes:

And ol' mate Rosco wanting to send chocolates to the female physio; another sexual misconduct complaint on the way?

I expect the media to have a field day with this latest report. 6PR will be a hoot tonight :rolleyes:
Yes, Shane will be at his brilliant best I am sure. The end for Ross will be upon him quicker than a caramello egg at easter.

Didn't he only play like 60 minutes yesterday? We already have 6 rookies only playing 70% game time can't afford Harley to be sitting on the bench for long periods too.
Yeah, why did he only play 60 min? Why was he in the stands when he team was warming up, not even part of the team?

Is he being managed or is Ross just phasing him out? He has talent to burn over many in the firsts if he was given a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't he only play like 60 minutes yesterday? We already have 6 rookies only playing 70% game time can't afford Harley to be sitting on the bench for long periods too.

Well he’d come in for one of them wouldn’t he?
I’d take a 60% game time Bennell over any of our youngsters right now. Cerra, Brayshaw, Crowden, Banfield, Nyhuis can all go back to Peel for Bennell.

Well he’d come in for one of them wouldn’t he?
I’d take a 60% game time Bennell over any of our youngsters right now. Cerra, Brayshaw, Crowden, Banfield, Nyhuis can all go back to Peel for Bennell.
Not for me. We have no depth beyond draftees and that depth isn't getting better without playing.

Wait till Harley can play a full game and then bring him in. I am sure there will be plenty of players spudding it up that can be dropped for him.

Yeah, why did he only play 60 min? Why was he in the stands when he team was warming up, not even part of the team?

Is he being managed or is Ross just phasing him out? He has talent to burn over many in the firsts if he was given a go.
Building him up slowly I suspect. In his two games last year he struggled to impact for more than a quarter or so.

There is no rush. It is not like he is the difference between the 8 or not this year. Bring him in when he is ready.

I would like to think if there are no hiccups they would be eyeing off the home game against Brisbane on july 1 after the bye as his return.

4 more wafl games to get through before peel and freo have a bye the weekend before Brisbane.

Sadly I don't think Bennell is the messiah, he's missed a lot of footy.

Not the messiah but would instantly make the forward line more dangerous. I think he needs 2 more Peel games but his marking is superior to Walters and his kicking is comparable, who would not want to see that and soon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back